The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton have no chance of signing Tidser. We're apparently after him and he has a few other offers down South. Morton have managed one massive coup in MacDonald, Tidser is just a step too far I reckon.

That fact he is willing to speak to us shows decent ambition from us but he will be playing League One football in England most likely at Huish Park.

All I could hear during those highlights was "JOE! JOE! JOE!"

Give it a f*cking rest, Duffy.

That game was the first time I've heard what he's actually shouting... "Ricki! Ricki! Ricki! RIGHT A BIT!" ... bizarre, frankly.

Crighton is an absolute bombscare.

We should have put the game to bed really but good to see so many chances created. Peaso will bury a lot of them.

We need to sort out our left hand side though, a left back and a centre mid are required and we could finish the season strong. A left winger would be good but Russell is doing fine, just have no back up at all.

Mayos Noun, on 12 Jan 2015 - 23:58, said:

That fact he is willing to speak to us shows decent ambition from us but he will be playing League One football in England most likely at Huish Park.

Indeed, shows that Duffy is aiming to bring quality in.

To replace the dross he brought in pre season. We should not be panic buying in January as one of the only two full time clubs in this league. We should have a prepared settled squad. Not playing centre mids all over the pitch.

I would be both surprised and delighted in equal measure to see Michael Tidser back at Cappielow, but the only reason I can think of for him making such a move is to be sure of a place in the team every week, something that he hasn't enjoyed for quite some time now.

Tidser came on as a sub for Ross County immediately after he joined on loan last January, then started 15/15 games he was available for. He'll get first team football for a lower half Premiership club if he goes there.

Tidser came on as a sub for Ross County immediately after he joined on loan last January, then started 15/15 games he was available for. He'll get first team football for a lower half Premiership club if he goes there.

After resigning MacDonald, it's a wee dream only. No one really expects it IMO. I'd have thought that you lot would have been after him.

I'm surprised that we managed to reach a mutual consent with the mercenary. A surprisingly ruthless approach so far, with the exceptions of Caraux being at the club and Lamie earning a new deal.

Swapping MacDonald for Barrowman is a hilarious trade-up.

Archived