The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be our best transfer window ever if this comes off.

I won't really be dancing until the deal is confirmed. But it's all done bar the pen to paper.

You were right with the Peaso move so you better be right with this one :P

Not to put a downer on it (would I ever be anything other than entirely positive?) but if it does happen I'd be very interested to know how much we're paying him. Why would he come here if there's interest from Premiership clubs?

Still, if it did happen, jizz everywhere.

The most important thing to do at this stage is to prepare for Duffy playing Tidser on the left wing.

When I first heard about him coming back today my first thought (after sticking my boxers in the wash) was what will Duffy do to f**k things up? I worry he'll play McKee alongside him in the middle which for me would me a big mistake. Connor Pepper (much like that wee c**t Fred) would be the perfect foil for him. His tenacity and work-rate would allow Tidser to play.

This could be our best transfer window ever if this comes off.

I won't really be dancing until the deal is confirmed. But it's all done bar the pen to paper.

It pisses me off slightly in that if we'd been this pro-active in the January window when we were neck and neck with Thistle we'd have won the league.

Not to put a downer on it (would I ever be anything other than entirely positive?) but if it does happen I'd be very interested to know how much we're paying him. Why would he come here if there's interest from Premiership clubs?

Still, if it did happen, jizz everywhere.

It'll be substantial as it's only money that would make him drop to League 1 - albeit for hopefully only a few more months.

Archived