Devastating news

supermik

The flaw in Raiders of the lost Ark as outlined in the Big Bang theory. Ruining a classic

That the one that 'If the Nazis found the Ark it wouldve killed them anyway"?

Not as bad as Back to the Future III where there are two DeLoreans in 1885. One in a mine near a cemetery that Doc hid after arrival (full of gasoline).

Plus the one in Doc's blacksmithery that Marty brought back.

The week after I'd just won on eBay the auction for a Jim'll Fix It badge for £37 (not inc' p+p). When the big story broke, devastated does not describe it & now I have to wear it under my Gary glitter t-shirt so as not to cause offence.

Grimbo

The week after I'd just won on eBay the auction for a Jim'll Fix It badge for £37 (not inc' p+p). When the big story broke, devastated does not describe it & now I have to wear it under my Gary glitter t-shirt so as not to cause offence.

Grimbo

I thought you wore your Spartans shirt under your Gary Glitter t-shirt so as not to cause offence :P

Likewise, my man. I own every CD, book and DVD they have ever released, so just send me a PM if you would like to borrow anything. All the best. #onelove

I've still got their first ever album man. Seriously considering buying their greatest hits album on iTunes.

Will do man #onelove

That the one that 'If the Nazis found the Ark it wouldve killed them anyway"?

Not as bad as Back to the Future III where there are two DeLoreans in 1885. One in a mine near a cemetery that Doc hid after arrival (full of gasoline).

Plus the one in Doc's blacksmithery that Marty brought back.

If they'd used the other Deleorean or siphoned the fuel out of it, it would've caused a paradox and ripped the universe apart. Is that what you want?!?!?! Is it?!?!?

Archived