Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

Was she a Nazi? I thought Schindler was a good guy.

Think they all moved to Brazil after the war. This old woman was in a tower block down Leith. Think she thought the film came first and this company were being disrespectful.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say the drivers identity won't be revealed but with social media being what it is no way will this happen, it just won't get officially revealed

Hope to god it's not true that he had previous health problems

They say the drivers identity won't be revealed but with social media being what it is no way will this happen, it just won't get officially revealed

Hope to god it's not true that he had previous health problems

It would appear he had..according to what I was told , but that may have no relevance to what happened that day.

It would appear he had..according to what I was told , but that may have no relevance to what happened that day.

If it's right it just opens up another can of worms and it could be years til we get any closure

I'm pretty sure the 2010 incident is still going on

If it's right it just opens up another can of worms and it could be years til we get any closure

I'm pretty sure the 2010 incident is still going on

Not entirely related but they're still doing inquiries into Hillsborough 25 years on ffs.

...and Jack the Ripper.

That got solved a few months back. Turns out it was a Polish immigrant. Bloody poles, coming over here and murdering our Victorian prostitutes etc...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

That got solved a few months back. Turns out it was a Polish immigrant. Bloody poles, coming over here and murdering our Victorian prostitutes etc...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

The Daily Mail blamming a foreigner...dare I click on it.

Not entirely related but they're still doing inquiries into Hillsborough 25 years on ffs.

Yeah I know, that's my point this could go on years, if it's found out someone lied / was at fault it will get so much bigger and the families won't get peace

Yeah I know, that's my point this could go on years, if it's found out someone lied / was at fault it will get so much bigger and the families won't get peace

Noteworthy is that almost all the victims relatives have came out and said that (I guess fro what they've been told) that, they do not blame the driver and hope he recovers.

That would suggest that they have been told he had a heart attack or passed out and was completely blameless.

Archived