Championship January transfer window

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had him before, pish but not our worst

Up there with the worst, certainly the worst person we've had playing for us and I include Lithgow in that.

Sons are signing Armand One.

Saw the big man in Asda this evening, 2 year deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw somewhere last week that they were bidding for Simon Murray before Dundee Utd signed him.

Aberdeen and Livi both asked about him after we played them pre season. I understand both were keen aswell as Dundee and some other championship teams.

As for Dumbarton giving Strachan a go, are they mental? Guy played for us half a season and was a good player but he's a fucking idiot. Found on Maryhill road after we released him with a bread knife. Why would they want that nutter near them?

As for Dumbarton giving Strachan a go, are they mental? Guy played for us half a season and was a good player but he's a fucking idiot. Found on Maryhill road after we released him with a bread knife. Why would they want that nutter near them?

Strachan won't be anywhere near us. He was with us for about a month before he was punted and ended up at Gayfield.

Aberdeen and Livi both asked about him after we played them pre season. I understand both were keen aswell as Dundee and some other championship teams.

It was a bam up, hen.

Archived