Peterhead vs. The Loons

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were piss poor after a good 20 minutes , Peterhead definitely were the better and hungrier team , a stupid red card , then the captain goes and gives away a needles free kick and gets himself a stupid yellow card in the process

What happened? For the first twenty minutes we could have beaten all comers, then total collapse. Losing two goals in about a minute due to comedy defending was bad enough, but decking somebody in front of the ref was sheer stupidity. Absolutely no argument about the red card. Indeed, Swankie was fortunate not to collect one for himself a minute later for a very silly foul. The equaliser was a peach, but it was spoiled at the other end when a somewhat

static Douglas - not one of his better games - saw the ball go past him for the winner. Peterhead played well, and deserved their win but Forfar were absolutely abysmal. Definitely one to forget.

Morton beat Peterhead.

Forfar beat Morton

Peterhead beat Forfar.

Crazy league that will go right to the wire.

Next two games for us should decide whether we will go for title or try to defend play off place. Home to Stranraer then away to Brechin. Six points and it's wahey, 0 points and it's squeaky bum time. I honestly would not like to predict how we will do, form is all over the place. Last night was clearly a missed opportunity that I think we'll regret come end of season.

Morton beat Peterhead.

Forfar beat Morton

Peterhead beat Forfar.

Crazy league that will go right to the wire.

And we beat Ayr four times yet they've beaten Forfar recently (as I predicted) and drawn with Morton - both of whom always piss all over us. Strange.

Forfar, heads gone all over the place tonight. Lucky to finish with 10.

The red card was a straight red after a foul (that was going to be a second yellow) and the Forfar No 4 decided to forcefully push Rodgers in the chest about a yard from the ref. Left no choice.

Be interesting to see if the highlights picked up the assault on Cox just before the second goal for Peterhead.

Highlights now available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR8qLLHQ4TE&feature=youtu.be

And the highlights did pick up the aforementioned assualt at 3:43.

Highlights now available:

And the highlights did pick up the aforementioned assualt at 3:43.

Excellent highlights package. No excuses for Malcolm's antics and he'll deservedly miss 3 games, hopefully Dunlop can come in and make the position his. It's also a blot on a very good disciplinary record for us this season.

Excellent highlights package. No excuses for Malcolm's antics and he'll deservedly miss 3 games, hopefully Dunlop can come in and make the position his. It's also a blot on a very good disciplinary record for us this season.

Had a wee chuckle at Uncle Fester's take on proceedings............" I would have got sent off in the warm ups ". We need more characters like him !

Normally i would agree, re Hilson but Peterhead are a fairly robust team, would prefer to see him looked after for the game on Saturday.

Same team for this. I agree with Loonytoons, I'd rather see Hilson rested because Peterhead are very physical.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived