Peterhead vs. The Loons

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him making gestures up to the stand as he went off, but couldn't hear what he said. Maybe the lino reported something.

The second red card was mentioned in Wednesdays Evening Express, issued after the game for offensive gestures to the crowd when leaving the pitch, the guy is an absolute thug who obviously couldn't handle the fact that David Cox had the beating of him. I noticed that as the teams were going off at half time that the Peterhead captain was asking the ref why he had ignored the assault on Cox and the ref was saying that he never saw anything, it happened about 10 yards from the ref and he actually had to alter his run to avoid tripping over Cox, he never even consulted his assistants and this from the same guy who ordered off McAllister at Forfar a few weeks ago for something he never saw happen but acted on the advice of his assistant.

Forfar's behaviour on Tuesday was shocking and Swankie should have been sent off as well for a blatant kick at Cammy Kerr which he tried to disguise as a tackle.

The second red card was mentioned in Wednesdays Evening Express, issued after the game for offensive gestures to the crowd when leaving the pitch, the guy is an absolute thug who obviously couldn't handle the fact that David Cox had the beating of him. I noticed that as the teams were going off at half time that the Peterhead captain was asking the ref why he had ignored the assault on Cox and the ref was saying that he never saw anything, it happened about 10 yards from the ref and he actually had to alter his run to avoid tripping over Cox, he never even consulted his assistants and this from the same guy who ordered off McAllister at Forfar a few weeks ago for something he never saw happen but acted on the advice of his assistant.

Forfar's behaviour on Tuesday was shocking and Swankie should have been sent off as well for a blatant kick at Cammy Kerr which he tried to disguise as a tackle.

Aye, I reckon the "block" on Coxy merited a yellow. But I agree about the "tackle" by Swankie on Cammy Kerr, should've been a red. Forfar seemed to lose their discipline for about 10 minutes midway through the second half. But that was probably because we were thowing hammers at them for the first hour, as we usually do, according to many posters on P&B lately!

Aye, I reckon the "block" on Coxy merited a yellow. But I agree about the "tackle" by Swankie on Cammy Kerr, should've been a red. Forfar seemed to lose their discipline for about 10 minutes midway through the second half. But that was probably because we were thowing hammers at them for the first hour, as we usually do, according to many posters on P&B lately!

It maybe called a block in kickboxing or such like. In football it is called asking for a red card.

Peterhead fans calling Forfar a team of thugs . Irony meter is off the scale

If the thug had stayed in position instead of assaulting Cox then he would have been in place to clear the cross before Andy Rodgers had a free header in front of goal and the rest might not have happened-- now that's ironic----- don't you think.

If the thug had stayed in position instead of assaulting Cox then he would have been in place to clear the cross before Andy Rodgers had a free header in front of goal and the rest might not have happened-- now that's ironic----- don't you think.

Got to agree, the "tackle" got exactly what it deserved. I wouldn't have argued with a red for that one.

That said, the reaction from the number 9 for the red was laughable, no way did he push him that hard.

Malcolm deserved his red though, at least 2 yellow cards worth of fouls.

No , that's just poor defending

Was away at work for Tuesday nights game but think it was the same guy that was at it for most of the game at Station Park a few weeks back & was very lucky to get away with it then As mentioned the game down there had the big hard centre-half Dodds greeting to the linesman about Rory giving him a wee push so Andy going down on Tues maybe was poetic justice to even the score.

Was away at work for Tuesday nights game but think it was the same guy that was at it for most of the game at Station Park a few weeks back & was very lucky to get away with it then As mentioned the game down there had the big hard centre-half Dodds greeting to the linesman about Rory giving him a wee push so Andy going down on Tues maybe was poetic justice to even the score.

Dods didn't greet to the linesman, it was the linesman that called the ref over without any comments from Dods, he and McAllister were still arguing when the ref came over.

That said, I suspect Dods was at the wind up too.

McAllister was a complete liability for your guys that game, it was obvious he was on a mission for another red card after the first 30 minutes or so, and I said as much to my laddie. Left mid, Cox?, was on a mission too until, McAllister saw red, and he got pushed up front. I'm sure he took out Kader in a similar Malcolm v Cox uncalled for "tackle" and got away without punishment. After that he screwed the nut and caused us real problems, I really thought 2-2 was going to be the final score.

Malcolm had a great game that day, don't think he even had a foul called against him. Dods got booked and had another couple of fouls but you surely couldn't mix up Frankenstein with Malcolm. Don't know who else it could have been.

Archived