Peterhead vs. The Loons

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good turnaround after the rankest 25 minutes I have seen us play. Kept Forfar quiet for the last 20 minutes. Hopefully get Coxy off before his red card and we might just get a win here.

I wonder if Peterhead, Airdrie and Dumfy can take a few points off those at the top to keep the pot boiling until the end of the season especially as the season ends. I think all the top 3 teams have deficiencies we have Duffy so anything is possible.

Guest bernardblack

What happened tonight?

Scared to ask as Peterhead are easily the worst team I've seen this season.

Was it a red card?

What happened tonight?

Was it a red card?

Forfar, heads gone all over the place tonight. Lucky to finish with 10.

The red card was a straight red after a foul (that was going to be a second yellow) and the Forfar No 4 decided to forcefully push Rodgers in the chest about a yard from the ref. Left no choice.

Be interesting to see if the highlights picked up the assault on Cox just before the second goal for Peterhead.

What happened tonight?

Was it a red card?

Definately, the number 4 should've had a card of some sort in the 1st half, for a tussle with Coxy. For the red, Andy Rogers turned him & got cleaned out-yellow. Rogers got & faced him, & the number4 pushed him over-straight red.

Forfar, heads gone all over the place tonight. Lucky to finish with 10.

The red card was a straight red after a foul (that was going to be a second yellow) and the Forfar No 4 decided to forcefully push Rodgers in the chest about a yard from the ref. Left no choice.

Be interesting to see if the highlights picked up the assault on Cox just before the second goal for Peterhead.[/quote

That was the number 4 as well Strichener.

Archived