Worst English Premier League Players

gavin_3110

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titi Camara (another Liverpool flop) and Florin Radociou (excuse likely wrong spelling) were both woeful signings by West Ham several years ago.

Think Radociou was signed from AC Milan having not been 'the next big thing' in Italy.

I think he came from Fiorentina, might be wrong though.

Scratch that: I'm thinking of Mutu

Iv always wondered what guys like Richard Dunne, Glenn Whelan, whitehead, James Collins and Karl Henry did when they were school/youth players that meant they got picked up? They have no noticeable attribute that would make you think premier league standard! Yet no doubt the will have made a great living from the game!

Iv always wondered what guys like Richard Dunne, Glenn Whelan, whitehead, James Collins and Karl Henry did when they were school/youth players that meant they got picked up? They have no noticeable attribute that would make you think premier league standard! Yet no doubt the will have made a great living from the game!

James Collins is just a fat Garry Kenneth.

If we're going on to ex-premier league players... I've been to watch Bolton playing a fair few times when they were in the Premier League, they had some fantastic players over the years, but some absolute cack, especially in the later years, as well.

Jlloyd Samuel

Zat Knight

Sam Ricketts

David Ngog

Ricardo Vaz Te

Andy O'Brien

Chris Eagles

Johan Elmander gets a special mention. £9m and one of the laziest b*****ds around, until his contract was up anyway!

It's a wonder they weren't relegated sooner.

Honorable mentions for players I've saw for other sides:

Elliot Omozusi (Fulham)

Alex Bruce (Hull)

Liam Ridgewell (Birmingham at the time)

Danny Pugh (Stoke)

And while we're on the subjects of worsts, this is probably the worst game I've witnessed:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7134134.stm

Only two of them have European Cup winners medals. Utter shite.

Harry Kewell was a Bosman as well.

Doesn't mean they're great players, plenty of dross has won medals over the years

The entire 1967 team for a start.....

;):P

I think for this thread you have to have looked completely out of place for your entire time in the EPL. Even players like Jloyd Samuel and Any O'Brien had been reasonable at one point or another.

Newcastle could have a whole team in this list, but in terms of sheer uselessness in relation to transfer fee, Albert Luque is a clear winner. He's still responsible for the worst individual performance I've ever seen live in an away game at Fulham a few years back (and I've seen Jerel Ifill play as a right wing back for Aberdeen).

Archived