Motherwell's brilliant match day posters...

I'm sure a few people on P&B (and all the Motherwell fans) have seen these but they really are great.

2wdvwhf.jpg

nfqgk7.jpg

28upff5.jpg

All of the posters from this season are here (shameless blog link)

Do any Motherwell fans know who actually does these? Also if they are available as prints?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the posters are very good- there was a feature in When Saturday Comes a few months back about an English non-league club who used eye catching posters to drum up a bit of interest in games- perhaps someone read the article...

the posters are very good- there was a feature in When Saturday Comes a few months back about an English non-league club who used eye catching posters to drum up a bit of interest in games- perhaps someone read the article...

Someone posted this on my Twitter after I published my post. They were in WSC comes last year I think.

They are cracking posters but where do they get posted? Surely the idea of them is to have them in the public domain. Although, admittedly, they probably aren't aimed at reaching Dundee fans.

They get put on their Twitter shortly before each match day. The Dundee one from earlier this season was excellent.

b0ngksgccaa5rlc.jpg

They are cracking posters but where do they get posted? Surely the idea of them is to have them in the public domain. Although, admittedly, they probably aren't aimed at reaching Dundee fans.

my mate used to make posters for Dunbar United games that you could download from the club website as pdf's and print out- local businesses around Dunbar and club sponsors would display them in shops etc.

Really nice. Is there one for Thursday?

They usually put them out on twitter the day before the game. Suprised we don't put them on the front of our home programmes, would be better than just posed pictures of the players.

Archived