Willie collum

Collum is demonstrably a very poor referee, however the number of times he's got major decisions wrong against us seems too big to be coincidence.

Gold.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some right weirdos follow st mirren :lol::lol::lol:

worldwide conspiracy against them

I've no doubt the two penalties and McLean's red card will be in the 'sometimes you get them sometimes you don't' category, and so will be defensible, but I just don't get the impression he'd have been as quick to awards them FOR us.

The ridiculous penalty he awarded us (in the 95th minute when it couldn't possibly do any good) speaks volumes IMO.

Also gold

Another day "strategic booing" didn't succeed then?

It was better than you could imagine, one guy ran the length of the stand to go mental at the ref :lol::lol::lol:

The last time I seen Collum referee was the Hamilton game at Fir Park (I remember this today of all days :rolleyes: ) and he was terrible. He is a very inconsistent ref who does bottle it at the big decisions IMO.

I might add that although he was terrible at that particular game, it had no bearing on the result and he made decisions that Accies fans would have been pissed off at as well.

The ridiculous penalty he awarded us (in the 95th minute when it couldn't possibly do any good) speaks volumes IMO.

Wait a minute - are you suggesting that he awarded your team a penalty deliberately as a token gesture? :lol:

I honestly think he might have. It was for a foul on Goodwin of all people as well... :lol:

He also intercepted the ball while we were on the attack and started a Killie counter that he eventually stopped by awarding us a free kick for... nothing I guess.

One of the top referees in Europe.

Discuss.

He isn't really. He just likes to be the centre of attention.

Usually brutal for both teams unless following the UEFA interdict of favouring the "big team".

End of discussion.

Absolutely.

You saying you've never seen a ref do something like that?

Shitting Christ. :rolleyes:

Were Hearts not moaning about a ref awhile ago ?

Shitting Christ! Are you suggesting that football fans were moaning about a ref wisbit? What other shocking revelations are you going to come away with next? :o

Archived