Willie collum

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All three of those penalties are an absolute shambles. Slater may have left the field of play but did he actually go into the crowd? Pathetic really. That rule is there to stop crowd trouble and people noising up opposition fans but there needs to be some sort of common sense.

McLean's red looks very, very harsh.

Collum is an idiot who referees by numbers giving absolutely no impression that he has any interest or understanding of the game he is officiating. His first thought is always to punish harshly-penalties and red cards everywhere.I saw a stat this morning that he's given a quarter of all the penalties awarded in the Premiership this season. That's insane.

Just spotted on Twitter that Collum has issued almost over a quarter of the red cards in the Scottish Premiership (18 of 69 - 26%).

EDIT: Because I'm a moron.

Just spotted on Twitter that Collum has issued almost over a quarter of the red cards in the Scottish Premiership (18 of 69 - 26%).

EDIT: Because I'm a moron.

Does that take in to account those that are later rescinded for being clearly wrong?

As McLean's from yesterday surely will be.

Does that take in to account those that are later rescinded for being clearly wrong?

As McLean's from yesterday which I fucking hope to God and anyone else surely will be.

FTFY.

Coming across a bit desperate here Bobby. Your team took it's turn to be 'Collum'd'. It happens to us all. Why not write to the SFA and ask for his resignation? Remember to post the letter on here now...

FTFY.

Coming across a bit desperate here Bobby. Your team took it's turn to be 'Collum'd'. It happens to us all. Why not write to the SFA and ask for his resignation? Remember to post the letter on here now...

It was a serious question.

Collum gives more red cards than anyone else, I was wondering if that included those that were later rescinded as that stat does tend to suggest that he's card happy.

On McLean, having watched the highlights I really can't see anything remotely close to head butt therefore I believe that the card will be over turned.

On McLean, having watched the highlights I really can't see anything remotely close to head butt therefore I believe that the card will be over turned.

I dunno, from what's shown on the highlights there is obviously absolutely no red card offence committed, but is everyone comfortable they show the whole incident? I'm not sure, and in that case I'd expect them to go with the ref. I think the TV evidence has to prove innocence in these situations, rather than guilt.

FTFY.

Apparently he's been rewarded for such a fantastic performance by getting the Well v Dons game on Sunday. Enjoy!

It was a serious question.

Collum gives more red cards than anyone else, I was wondering if that included those that were later rescinded as that stat does tend to suggest that he's card happy.

He's the only referee I can name because he is worse than useless. Not sure about the rescinded card situation - we all know that many soft red cards should be appealed but aren't as the SFA will protect as many referee decisions as they can.

I dunno, from what's shown on the highlights there is obviously absolutely no red card offence committed, but is everyone comfortable they show the whole incident? I'm not sure, and in that case I'd expect them to go with the ref. I think the TV evidence has to prove innocence in these situations, rather than guilt.

The highlights don't really show the red card incident. Which may be because there's no incident, but there's no way of knowing from that n

Likewise the first penalty may have been a foul, but the camera is late.

The second is iffy and the third is a joke.

Archived