SUPERBOWL XLIX

lichtie23

It was the boy asking if the Claymores got close this year or if a lower league team has ever made a run at it. Obviously at the wind up.

To someone who has zero knowledge or prior interest in American Football, I don't think it's such a stupid assumption to think there might be lower leagues given that alot of sports have that?

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Vernon Kay going to be polluting the coverage on Channel 4?

Hopefully not, will no doubt make an appearance though

ETA: Yes, he is in Arizona for C4

Sky for me then probably.

Edit: Of course, I'm watching tomorrow so I could skip Vernonk. But it's the principal of the matter.

Seahawks wage structure should be

Secondary

Lynch

Dline

Wilson

Wasting the reported cap space on two players, one of which has not, and never will be ultimate is daft. They're in a super bowl because of the D. They make the old addage of you need top , top QB to win look like absolute bull craps.

Be serious here. Wilson is a top top QB and deserves to be paid accordingly. The Seahawks aren't a pass first or even an offense first team but Wilson has no help from the WR/OL and still makes play after play. Ryan Malllett wouldn't have this team in the playoffs.

Preparing for the big game by watching Joe Namath's A Foootball Life. A man so exciting and interesting he needs two one hour parts. I'd imagine the second part is just money, women and alcohol.

Archived