SUPERBOWL XLIX

lichtie23

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most the pundits on the NFL website are predicting a narrow Patriots victory. Purely based on Seattle not producing on the O.

I reckon Wilson will come big and throw more yards than Brady.

There pundits are Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp......I wouldn't take much notice

Fucking Ay.

Got my bet on. Kearse first scorer & Hox by 7-12.

Can't wait to see Brady's greeting puss. Would that make him the QB to lose the most Superbowls? Did Buffalo have the same one all those 4 years?

Aye Jim Kelly lost 4 straight Super Bowls with the Bills.

NFL noob here. Never watched a game in my life but tempted to stay up and watch this. I have some mates who are always banging on at me to watch NFL so I might take in a game.

I love the way that the superbowl has become this massive event that even people who aren't really into the sport get involved in. I do have a few questions though?

1. What time does the build up start and then what time is kick off?

2. How long does the game actually last? Am I right in thinking it's all start/stop?

3. Is the UK coverage decent or should I be looking for a US stream?

4. I know alot of the non game stuff are talking points such as half time shows/adverts etc. Do we get all that over here?

5. I know the match is between the Seahawks and the Patriots. Who is the underdog team?

6. I have seen reference to a scandal/referee mistake that helped one of teams in a previous round. Can someone explain in a nutshell?

7. Is the coverage likely to go over the rules or should I brush up on these before hand? Is essence is it just soever scores the most trys wins?

8. Is this thread likely to be busy as I'll be on my tod and likely have questions during it?

Sorry for the daft questions

NFL noob here. Never watched a game in my life but tempted to stay up and watch this. I have some mates who are always banging on at me to watch NFL so I might take in a game.

I love the way that the superbowl has become this massive event that even people who aren't really into the sport get involved in. I do have a few questions though?

1. What time does the build up start and then what time is kick off?

2. How long does the game actually last? Am I right in thinking it's all start/stop?

3. Is the UK coverage decent or should I be looking for a US stream?

4. I know alot of the non game stuff are talking points such as half time shows/adverts etc. Do we get all that over here?

5. I know the match is between the Seahawks and the Patriots. Who is the underdog team?

6. I have seen reference to a scandal/referee mistake that helped one of teams in a previous round. Can someone explain in a nutshell?

7. Is the coverage likely to go over the rules or should I brush up on these before hand? Is essence is it just soever scores the most trys wins?

8. Is this thread likely to be busy as I'll be on my tod and likely have questions during it?

Sorry for the daft questions

1- 11.30 kick off tonight . Build up is on all day

2- Should be around 3.5-4 hours

3- Our coverage is decent and it will be American commentary

4- Yes

5- evenly matched team. I believe the Seahawks are slight underdogs

6- Patriots deflated the balls making it easier to grip for the QB. Didn't make a difference as the smashed the Colts anyway.

7- Have a wee brush up mate.

8- Should be busy

Most the pundits on the NFL website are predicting a narrow Patriots victory. Purely based on Seattle not producing on the O.

I reckon Wilson will come big and throw more yards than Brady.

Game day. What number to wear!?

Edit to add, must watch for everyone!

Where's your John Ryan shirt?

#mvp

They are indeed. Pretty stupid having two home jerseys, but hey ho

Cool thanks. I bought one (Wilson) which my brother in law brought across with him but it was massive. So I've had to send it back. I wondered if I'd ordered the wrong style of shirt but I'll maybe get another one that's 2 or 3 sizes smaller!

Archived