SUPERBOWL XLIX

lichtie23

Seahawks wage structure should be

Secondary

Lynch

Dline

Wilson

Wasting the reported cap space on two players, one of which has not, and never will be ultimate is daft. They're in a super bowl because of the D. They make the old addage of you need top , top QB to win look like absolute bull craps.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Priced it up and tickets, flights from Heathrow and hotel in Phoenix Friday to Monday comes in at £3300.

Saving for a deposit for a house just now but have to say if the patriots got there again in 10 or 15 years time I would happily pay that.

You can pay it in 7 x £500 notes. ;)

Really don't understand NFL/American football whatsoever but gonna try and watch a bit of this tonight and learn a bit about it.

Who's favourites etc? Looking to put a bet on.

Very close m8. I think its 10/11 both teams in uk market and Patriots slight favourite in the spread. That's basically like a handicap applied to the points total.

Obviously the Seahawks WILL win 8)

Seahawks have reportedly offered Lynch a "monster contract" that will keep him in Seattle for the rest of his career

Idiotic waste of money. Not that Lynch isn't a quality RB because he is, but RB's are expendable in the current market so it's daft to give one a big contract. Christine Michael and Robert Turbin are both more than capable anyway.

Anyway, onto the game. Hopefully Seattle win because I hate the Patriots but I can't decide who I think will win it atm.

Much as I don't want either team to win, I'm going to forecast.....

Seattle 21 - 35 New England

Will be near blowout for the cowPats, Wilson will throw his 2 TDs in garbage time

We need to have a little talk my Raider friend :angry:

Archived