SUPERBOWL XLIX

lichtie23

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool thanks. I bought one (Wilson) which my brother in law brought across with him but it was massive. So I've had to send it back. I wondered if I'd ordered the wrong style of shirt but I'll maybe get another one that's 2 or 3 sizes smaller!

I'm 6ft2 and fairly broad shouldered, I got myself a JJ Watt (unsurprisingly) in an XL and christ, I'm swimming in it. Fits over a hoody pretty well though. Considering getting myself a "battle red" Foster. It definitely won't be an XL.

I am very new to the NFL and like reading this part of the forum to try and get a grip of what's going on. Bit of a dickhead move coming in to this thread and wasting people's time with a shite wind up.

The guys in here are good for helping out like that, so just get more involved and don't be afraid to ask if you need to. I started watching only the Superbowl when I went to Uni (over a decade ago :( ), then I went to America a few years back, decided to take in a game while I was there so came in here at the start of that regular season. Guys got me up to speed enough and now I love the game. Those who slag it off just make themselves look stupid because they basically don't get it.

I'm 6ft2 and fairly broad shouldered, I got myself a JJ Watt (unsurprisingly) in an XL and christ, I'm swimming in it. Fits over a hoody pretty well though. Considering getting myself a "battle red" Foster. It definitely won't be an XL.

I'm 6 3 myself and I ordered an XL as the sizing chart matched me. Put it on and yeah there was room for my twin. Am going to reorder medium!

I'm 6 3 myself and I ordered an XL as the sizing chart matched me. Put it on and yeah there was room for my twin. Am going to reorder medium!

Aye, I'd had the warnings about the sizes too but decided to trust the official sizing chart, that was a mistake! Let me know how you get on, not sure if I should go for medium or large next time myself.

post-1545-14227892277536_thumb.jpg

:wub:

Maybe something a little more casual Sir? :P

Absolute mosquito bites

She's a professional athlete mate ;)

A lot of the cheerleaders are prom queen kinda sorts. Some are defo not in it for just the looks!

Aye, I'd had the warnings about the sizes too but decided to trust the official sizing chart, that was a mistake! Let me know how you get on, not sure if I should go for medium or large next time myself.

My bro-in-law is a similar size/stature so he is going to try one on in the shop then ship (a different, un worn!) one across to me. I'll let you know.

The guys in here are good for helping out like that, so just get more involved and don't be afraid to ask if you need to. I started watching only the Superbowl when I went to Uni (over a decade ago :( ), then I went to America a few years back, decided to take in a game while I was there so came in here at the start of that regular season. Guys got me up to speed enough and now I love the game. Those who slag it off just make themselves look stupid because they basically don't get it.

Aye I know folk are helpful, which is another reason why it's shite to wind them up with dickhead questions. I just bother my mate who follows it with my inane questions ("Why no just draft a quality QB and someone that can catch the baw?" etc). He's a Bears fan though so don't know if he knows much about football.

I hate the hawks. Their 12th man pish is the sort of thing teams like Aberdeen and Newcastle do.

Unfortunately they are very very good. I have been watching nfl 15 years and they are as near a complete unit as I have seen. On the plus side the pats coaching staff can target opposition weakness as well as anyone.

I worry though that the Seahawks D are big and physical up front in a way the pats don't deal well with -see the Jets & Ravens games.

If you were forcing me to put money on it I d und say seahawks by less than 7 but I genuinely have no idea what is away to happen.

Archived