Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

Loving this, however it is the first time i have watched anything other than BB last season "live" so...

Im getting sick of the constant frustration of waiting a week to find out what happens and might wait about 5 years until i can watch the hole thing back to back

I am also feeling like this.

4th episode is fantastic. This has been a far better start to the series than I could have hoped for.

How many episodes are in the series?

10. Going to watch episode 4 within the next couple of hours, very much looking forward to it.

I'm enjoying it a lot. Good humour, good drama. And the bit at the start with his brother....what was that all about? Was that the Slippin' Jimmy stuff?

Thats what I assumed the bit at the start was. As brilliant as it was in its own right it was also a nice set up for the billboard scam. I cant believe how casually they slipped in the Saul Goodman name origin too!

Fantastic series so far

^^^ Thought that myself. Would be extremely shocked if it was just coincidental :)

Another solid episode. Saul really isn't irritating. I thought his voice would start to grind on me but it really hasn't. Bob Odenkirk has played a blinder so far. You could see the billboard was a set-up a mile away, but was still pretty funny and for me personally, was a punch the air moment as it got one over on the big shot lawyer company :D

Two women chatting on my Facebook news feed..

Woman 1 - 'i didn't think better call ail is as good as breaking bad.'

Woman 2 - 'I don't get how that Mike guy is the car park attendant but they are acting like they don't know each other.'

Woman 1 - 'ano it's strange like.'

I notice they have no problem with the fact that Mike has seemingly returned from the dead.

""Hey, I'll roundhouse kick in your head, if you think won't. I'll come into McDonalds where you work. I'll buy the whole damn place and I'll fire you. I'll say drop your mops you buttholes, cuz you're fired. And I'll roundhouse kick you right in your stupid heads. Then I'll go Jean-Claude Van Damme on you"

"This isn't about what's legal. Slavery used to be legal. Human slavery. "

"Hamlindigo Blue"

:lol:

Like many I had my apprehensions about this when it was first announced but I'm loving it so far.

Episode 4 was brilliant, especially loved the opening scene and the casual origin of Saul Goodman. Pain in the arse waiting a week for episodes but I watched the last episodes of BB this way and I think I enjoyed it more in the end because of this anticipation.

Edited by Big River

I must be the only person that never clicked about his name until that precise moment. "It's all good man". Big light bulb moment.

Also guilty of this. Girlfriend thought I was thick as shit when I said I never realised that :lol:

Episode 4 was outstanding, each mini storyline was impeccable.

Loved the newspaper scene. All the noise and interference, then it cuts to the neighbour watching.

The scene in the tailors too.

I didn't see the advertising board ending coming. I suppose I'm just buying into it.

It's all good man.

Loved the newspaper scene. All the noise and interference, then it cuts to the neighbour watching

That one had me howling.

So everyone has been completely surprised with this it seems, myself included. Considering the strength of Gilligans writing and Goodman as a character, should we really have been this doubtful? Granted it still has time time to dip but I've really enjoyed every episode thus far. I'd be surprised if it went downhill at all.