Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

Utterly tremendous. Think back to an early episode, with Chuck telling Jimmy that Hamlin wanted Jimmy to stop using the name McGill...now we know the truth. Chuck has held up Jimmy's career for years, and Hamlin was just taking the flak.

my favourite show of the year.

Chicago sunroof :lol:

And this:

GTA-V-Trevor-fait-une-apparition-dans-Be

• 3 months later...

Just finished watching the last episode , overall a really enjoyable series even if it was a little slow at times, the final 2 episodes were outstanding tv.

Can't see another season out of it though, don't know if there is one planned even.

There's a second season in production to be aired early next year.

Can't see another season out of it though, don't know if there is one planned even.

Well, as they started filming in Albuquerque this month for a Season Premier date of Feb 2016, I would imagine that they are probably past the planning stage!!!

Rumour is that Walter White appears in it at some stage in this season!!!

There's a whole load of stuff they can do in season 2. I think I remember seeing that they're planning on doing stuff before Breaking Bad, during it and after it so there's no shortage of ideas. I hope they don't go down the road of incorporating what happened in BB too much and as much as a cameo from Jesse or Walt would be cool, I don't want to see them be any more than that.

There's a whole load of stuff they can do in season 2. I think I remember seeing that they're planning on doing stuff before Breaking Bad, during it and after it so there's no shortage of ideas. I hope they don't go down the road of incorporating what happened in BB too much and as much as a cameo from Jesse or Walt would be cool, I don't want to see them be any more than that.

agreed, maybe hear of walt and jessie in passing,

the only time id love to see walt and jessie in the program is the very last episode where they walk through the door to sauls office like they did in BB

I'm over the whole concept of Walt and Jessie in BCS. There's no point as any character development would be non-existent. At this point in the canon, Jessie is a petty dealer or still in school and Walt is an under-appreciated teacher. The DEA guys, Hank in particular would be far more sensible choices for small appearances.

What I really do want to see though is an expansion into Saul and Mike being caught up with Gustavo Fring and more of his back story. We know that it was Mike who was working for Gus in BB as that's where his first came from....Saul 'knew a guy who knew a guy'. Lydia also knew Mike for a long time and could potentially show up in proceedings.

The Cartel guys are going to be heavily expanded on as well, I reckon including Hector and the Twins. Tuco in BCS was a completely different animal to the crazed, drug-addled maniac in BB. It'll be nice to watch his descent into madness as well.

Edited by djchapsticks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've now watched the first 4 episodes and finding it OK at best. Very slow moving knowing that at some point he's going to 'turn' into Saul. BB was straight to the point from episode 1

Being a seedy lawyer simply isn't as exciting as running a meth empire

I've now watched the first 4 episodes and finding it OK at best. Very slow moving knowing that at some point he's going to 'turn' into Saul. BB was straight to the point from episode 1

Thinking back I sort of feel the same now I've started watching other things I'm more hooked on. I thought it was ok but think it was because I had nothing else on the go at the time, not sure I'd care to much if I ended up finding out spoilers etc now or whatever.

Will give season 2 a go though.

i dont remember BB being right to the point once the flashback started, some of the first season of BB was very slow, like him in the car wash etc

i dont remember BB being right to the point once the flashback started, some of the first season of BB was very slow, like him in the car wash etc

From the first episode they were making meth. We all know Saul turns from honest lawyer to crook so I can't be doing with a long drawn out transformation. I just want seedy dealings, corruption and action

From the first episode they were making meth. We all know Saul turns from honest lawyer to crook so I can't be doing with a long drawn out transformation. I just want seedy dealings, corruption and action

yeah the first episode they made meth, but then the flashback episodes kicked in and it was quite boring for a bit

Breaking Bad season 1 was an absolute chore to get through at times. Took me ages to make my way through it but persevered as i'd heard it was amazing.

The first couple of seasons at least of Better Call Saul is about how and why he turned into the character Saul is in Breaking Bad, which is much more enjoyable than him already being Saul and him dealing with a different legal case of the week or something.

You must have been an absolute treat watching Titanic. " Aye but we know the big boat sinks so can we just skip the first two and a half hours of the movie "
Actually, you may have a point.

• 1 month later...