Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

Another good episode and especially pleasing to see more of Mike, even if most of it was him sitting about looking moody.

So what looks like the cops banging on his door for "harassing" that woman ... could that be his daughter / daughter-in-law cos he wants to see his grand-daughter again? Surely there'll be a bit more than that?

Also started watching Bojack Horseman on Netflix, a cartoon similar to Family Guy with Jesse from BB in it. It's kinda growing on me - the different people with animal heads are always amusing.

Tony the Toilet Buddy. I thought it was going downhill after the guy started going on about "nah, I know you've seen this" sort of thing, but then when it actually started talking!

"Hey buddy. You're the one with the sex toilet."

:lol:

The way they film the episodes I absolutely love, they always capture the little things and make you feel right in the middle of the action. Was the same with breaking bad. Clever camera angles that set the scene brilliantly.

Was anyone else secretly disappointed that the crazy old guy wanting to succeed from America wasn't a real story? That guy with the disgusting toilet not so much. :lol:

I personally don't find the stuff about his brother and his "illness" nearly as interesting as the rest of the show, but then again some of the early sub-plots of Breaking Bad were kind of tedious. They all came together to kick off in daable nawty fashion, so I'll trust Vince Gilligan on this one.

Itching to see what the craic is with Mike.

Another good episode and especially pleasing to see more of Mike, even if most of it was him sitting about looking moody.

So what looks like the cops banging on his door for "harassing" that woman ... could that be his daughter / daughter-in-law cos he wants to see his grand-daughter again? Surely there'll be a bit more than that?

Also started watching Bojack Horseman on Netflix, a cartoon similar to Family Guy with Jesse from BB in it. It's kinda growing on me - the different people with animal heads are always amusing.

I thought the exact same. In any case they definitely looked like they knew each other well and were in some way relevant to each other's lives, so I'm sure we'll see what their connection is.

Edited by So Money

Another good episode. Loved him going round to all his potential clients and the care home bit at the end (same care home as the one bell guy lived in). If I was to guess I think he'll become Saul because of something happening to his brother.

I loved the reveal of the toilet - "I think I've seen one of these before" :lol:

Another good episode. Loved him going round to all his potential clients and the care home bit at the end (same care home as the one bell guy lived in).

Really?! Didn't notice that. Have a greenie.

Of course if it turns out to be lies, I'll red your posts for all eternity. :)

Mike met Lydia in the cafe he was briefly in too in BB Series 4. He was only in it for a few seconds looking thoughtful, but another nod.

This series is terrific, really is. Agree that I'd rather see more Saul than crazy brother but I'm sure there'll be a reason for it.

I too can only see it being Mike's daughter. I could be wrong but I'm sure he never actually spoke to his granddaughter's Mum in Breaking Bad?