CALORIES

Beltur

According to the UK Gov't the recommended daily intake of calories is 2500.

Today I've had:

Tiger beer 330ml X 8 = 1160 cals

Becks 275ml X 6 = 678 cals

A curry = 500 cals

Plus a banana, a pear and a small box of those raisins with the woman in the picture that looks like my mum.

THIS is under the recommended daily intake.

In May I plan on running a marathon and need to shift a few pounds. Previously my daily intake of cals was roughly 4000. If I continue this diet everyday until May 9, will I be in good stead to succeed and can I raise £2500 for save the deer UK? Albeit I feel a little pissed and bloated, but at least I'm cutting down on my daily intake of Pringles X2.

Please PM for deets on sponsorship and dieting advice.

3500 calories saved is roughly a pound in weight. If your daily recommendation is 2500 eating 2000 and saving 3500 over a week should roughly translate to a pound. Use the app called my fitness pal, my mum and dad have had great success on it. Keeps a track of all your calorie intake and outtake.

3500 calories saved is roughly a pound in weight. If your daily recommendation is 2500 eating 2000 and saving 3500 over a week should roughly translate to a pound. Use the app called my fitness pal, my mum and dad have had great success on it. Keeps a track of all your calorie intake and outtake.

That's a myth.

According to the UK Gov't the recommended daily intake of calories is 2500.

Today I've had:

Tiger beer 330ml X 8 = 1160 cals

Becks 275ml X 6 = 678 cals

A curry = 500 cals

Plus a banana, a pear and a small box of those raisins with the woman in the picture that looks like my mum.

THIS is under the recommended daily intake.

In May I plan on running a marathon and need to shift a few pounds. Previously my daily intake of cals was roughly 4000. If I continue this diet everyday until May 9, will I be in good stead to succeed and can I raise £2500 for save the deer UK? Albeit I feel a little pissed and bloated, but at least I'm cutting down on my daily intake of Pringles X2.

Please PM for deets on sponsorship and dieting advice.

This needs selfies on a French beach.

Utter nonsense.

Archived