Scottish Cup Quarter-Final Draw

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Streete goes of before halftime, Liam McLeod says, 'that's now four of the five Newcastle loanees injured'

Well done Ashley, you've played a blinder, you loan Rangers money, then you give them players that get paid out of this money and now 80% of them are fucked.

I'd be delighted with an away day to either Berwick or Spartans.

Sadly, I get the feeling it will be a case of Falkirk or Queen of the South away.

My guess is either QoS or ICT away. Ideal draw would be Berwick home or away.

Taking Celtic out of it for a minute, I think any of the Championship clubs would fancy their chances at home to any of the other teams.

Agree although dundee utd would be very difficult.

Imagine being so confident of a Rangers win today. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Happy to be wrong tbh.

Anyone but Falkirk. Remember, we haven't beaten them this season, so that's the worst possible draw, we'd never manage to beat them.

gok.png

You awryt man?

I'm happy with folk under playing how much of pasting we will give any non Premiership team. 8)

Yeah, I know its ironic its a Saints fan saying it, but I'd bank on United and Caley beating any lower league team.

Yeah, I know its ironic its a Saints fan saying it, but I'd bank on United and Caley beating any lower league team.

I'd obviously have both teams as favourites against the lower league teams but they won't be getting an easy game at any of our grounds. We've already taken United to pens this season, we've got every chance of causing an upset. Same goes for everyone else in the draw, especially if we get a home draw.

Archived