Raith v Falkirk

Carrick is away, so if Elliot is still out we're down to the two forwards.

On the other hand, with McKay available again we have three wingers all playing well enough to be worth a place. (I wonder whether McKay might make a go of being played in support of Nade upfront?)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ironic how the last Raith V Falkirk game at Starks was possibly the worst game ive attended in a long time, absolute snore fest ... Funny what a few weeks and wins does, now both teams on good form and this should be a good clash !

I will take and think this will end in a draw ... 1-1 for me, Baird scoring obviously ....

With Houston winning two manager of the months in a row, surely this is a stick on Raith Rovers win?

Considered sticking us on but with him getting 2 in a row and us beating one half of the old firm last weekend..this can go either way. Its about who can handle the pressure the most :lol:

Probably was a penalty, in truth, but I don't think there would've been many complaints after the game if he hadn't given it. Even Loy looked surprised to be given it. Obviously Baird scored. He was 2/1 anytime before the game. Free money.

If anything, McKeown putting his hands on the right back looked more of a penalty, but the lad threw himself to the floor to 'highlight' it, and refs never love that.

It's been a fairly even game, Falkirk shading it. We're giving away too many scrappy fouls to build momentum. Wouldn't take a miracle for us to win this.

First 20 minutes, we had Falkirk pinned back in their own half...the penalty changed the game.

As for Mckeown dragging the guy down...was a stonewaller. The only reason I can think of for it not being given was the ref maybe thought he made a mistake with the first.

Either way, its been a relatively close game. Both teams had chances. Mark Stewart cant buy himself a goal, through one on one and right at Macdonald. We can still turn this around. I don't think we will though..

Archived