The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

Just finished watching, i actually feel sorry for American voters, cause last night was a total farce, both were standing there pointing at each other basically saying "No s/he is more deplorable!!!" Every question asked was used as a means to call the other one a piece of shit. Nothing useful was gained last night from either of them, it was just embarrassing.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why didn't these woman make these allegations at the time of the alleged assaults

It's like all these motormouths on the tele and radio who gave it the "I knew Jimmy Saville was a peado" after he had died and allegations came out against him

You believe Saville was innocent??

Just finished watching, i actually feel sorry for American voters, cause last night was a total farce, both were standing there pointing at each other basically saying "No s/he is more deplorable!!!" Every question asked was used as a means to call the other one a piece of shit. Nothing useful was gained last night from either of them, it was just embarrassing.

That was the best one out of the three as well.
The bar wasn't set very high though.

Because the candidates awfulness has become the meme of this election, Clinton's debate performances have been a bit lazily judged, imo.

She's actually done pretty well. She's the epitome of the establishment, has no end of skeletons in her closet and the populist apparent anti-establishment candidate hasn't laid a glove on her in nearly 5 hours of debate.

Granted, the guy is an idiot but he managed to get the entire GOP pumped and you can only beat what's in front of you. 

9 minutes ago, HairyBawz said:

Did I say that? I said all these folk from show business coming out now saying they knew he was a beast should have went to the police and came out in the press years ago

Totally agree, its pretty much accepted now that the BBC were aware of it, but kept their mouth shut.

It's difficult to criticise someone who has large wealth and power when you think you're all alone, particularly when you may have a family of your own and wouldn't want to put them through the pain of a legal case bringing up lots of unpleasant memories.

It's easier when you see that you're not alone and that your voice will be listened to.

That's what happened with Savile and that's what's happening with the women accusing Trump.

Whoever wins both candidates seem inept. Would rather Clinton won thats not saying much.

Any competent candidate would win the floor with Trump but she has had to rely on playing dirty rather than having a clear vision. I suppose that's fairly typical of American politics but a President should be above it IMO.

21 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I'm absolutely no fan of Clinton, but she at least... isn't going to limit abortion...

21 hours ago, mjw said:

Ripping babies out of wombs.
The man is a fucking imbecile.

20 hours ago, MSU said:

I was literally screaming at my radio when he said that. Only in Trump's world would a c-section be articulated as "ripping a baby out of its mother."

Here's an illustration of the abortion method that disgusting 'mad man' Trump was referring to, and what Hillary is defending as a woman's right to wield (in the case of late-term, where the mother's health is at risk, with 'health' being quite broadly defined):

For additional context of the kind of mentality we're working with with the lobbying/advocacy groups who've had such a firm grip of narrative on these issues:

Further to this, there are some fringe feminist psychopaths who believe it should be a woman's right to 'abort' a child weeks+ after normal delivery, something that would constitute infanticide if the father was to kill the same child, and by any vaguely rational standard.

Painful. Glorious. Fascinating.

That's fucking dreadful.

Clinton trying to tell other people's jokes is absolutely excruciating. Why did she not just do a short, respectful, dignified speech. What does she gain by telling scripted jokes badly?

Trump had already lost the room. He's just a buffoon and she ended up down in the gutter with him.

The whole spectacle of this election is a stain on America.

34 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Clinton is a gangster ,some of the stuff about the Clinton foundation is unreal,Whilst Sec of State  She took Algeria of the terrorist list ,after they 'donated' £12m to her foundation!

Except Algeria was never on the "terrorist list. The wikileaks email that this supposed scoop came from was a c+p from a fact checker raising a hypothetical from a breakfast tv show. The way people are lifting a few lines from emails ignoring the context is farcical. 

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/28/joe-scarborough/scarborough-says-algeria-donated-clinton-foundatio/

BTW nobody has found any evidence of money donated to the Clinton Foundation going to the Clintons. It's mainly spent on HIV and Malaria treatment in Africa.

Except Algeria was never on the "terrorist list. The wikileaks email that this supposed scoop came from was a c+p from a fact checker raising a hypothetical from a breakfast tv show. The way people are lifting a few lines from emails ignoring the context is farcical. 

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/28/joe-scarborough/scarborough-says-algeria-donated-clinton-foundatio/

BTW nobody has found any evidence of money donated to the Clinton Foundation going to the Clintons. It's mainly spent on HIV and Malaria treatment in Africa.

I think you'll find that The King has another reason for not liking Clinton.

Archived