The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

Donald junior in 2008:

If he were to choose his top A-list for investments in the emerging world, Trump said his firm would choose China and Russia. “Given what I’ve seen in Russia’s real estate market as of late relative to some of the emerging markets, the country seems to have a lot more natural strength, especially in the high-end sector where people focus on price per square-meter,” he said.

“In Russia, I really prefer Moscow over all cities in the world. Unlike other countries in the world, this country has five major cities where people would at least be happy being close to living in the metro.

“In Russia, if one has made money anywhere in the country, you would want your place in Moscow.”

However, to a certain degree, some US investors have had concerns over Russia. “Well, that’s happening, too. After spending half a dozen trips to Russia in the last 18 months, several buyers have been attracted to our projects there and everything associated therewith. But it is definitely not an issue of being able to find a deal – but an issue of ‘Will I ever see my money back out of that deal or can I actually trust the person I am doing the deal with?' As much as we want to take our business over there, Russia is just a different world. Though the legal structure is in place for what we have today, and even 99 percent is covered, that 1 percent not covered could be 100 percent covered over there because it is a question of who knows who, whose brother is paying off who, etc.,” Trump said, adding, “It really is a scary place.”

Despite a current government that projects a ramrod posture, to Trump the current leaders even make the scene more scary. Holding back his grin, he said, “It’s so transparent – everything’s so interconnected that it really does not matter what is supposed to happen as what it is they want to happen is ultimately what happens.” He has had multiple deals but he’s open with his partners despite what it is that keeps him up at night has to do with knowing that he has to face the “issues forever including money coming back...or not.

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian economy and, of course, the weak dollar versus the ruble," he said.

http://www.eturbonews.com/5008/executive-talk-donald-trump-jr-bullish-russia-and-few-emerging-ma

Donald senior October 9th 2016:

I know nothing about Russia.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hillary is no better than Trump. They are a pair of contemptible c*nts. I believe that the Dem nomination was fixed, Sanders had an insane amount of support! 

Would like a Trump win, just for the LOLs.

That's not true though, is it? I'm absolutely no fan of Clinton, but she at least has coherent foreign policy experience, isn't going to limit abortion, doesn't think that defeating IS is merely a case of carpet bombing, and isn't going to cut all funding from US Department of State educational programmes.

A Trump victory might give you a few LOLs, but for half the population of the world, it'd be a disaster.

Clinton is constantly saying that Trump is a puppet for Putin, where is the evidence of this? 

While there is a endless stream of evidence that Clinton is a puppet for the Corporations and big banks. You just have to look at all the money she has been paid by them for speeches, campaign funding. Hell, the fucking Saudi's are funding her too, but because it is illegal for a foreign national to fund a US election they paid the money into her charity instead. She needs to look in a mirror before questioning anyone's ethics.

Okay Hillary, lets say the emails were hacked by Russia, that doesn't change what was said in them, "Russia is trying to influence this election, by telling people what i actually think!"

1 hour ago, mjw said:

Ripping babies out of wombs.
The man is a fucking imbecile.

I was literally screaming at my radio when he said that. Only in Trump's world would a c-section be articulated as "ripping a baby out of its mother."

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

That's not true though, is it? I'm absolutely no fan of Clinton, but she at least has coherent foreign policy experience, isn't going to limit abortion, doesn't think that defeating IS is merely a case of carpet bombing, and isn't going to cut all funding from US Department of State educational programmes.

A Trump victory might give you a few LOLs, but for half the population of the world, it'd be a disaster.

Seem to be forgetting that the US is a democracy and not a dictatorship, it doesn't matter we what a President wants ,the houses vote on it.

Obama came in promising to close Guantanamo ,and take them out of Iraq and Afghanistan also controls guns...how did that go?

Seem to be forgetting that the US is a democracy and not a dictatorship, it doesn't matter we what a President wants ,the houses vote on it.

Obama came in promising to close Guantanamo ,and take them out of Iraq and Afghanistan also controls guns...how did that go?

A change in president doesn't only mean a symbolic change. The Dept. Of State represents ideology as well as impactful legislation. The idea that nothing changes unless the houses vote for it to change isn't very practical.

Hillary moaning about a foreign country hacking and spying on America, while America spy's on the rest of the world.
Hillary moaning about a foreign country influencing elections, when she admits influencing the elections in Honduras.

She is a unbelievable hypocrite. Oh and trying to piss off Russia? great idea hen

Archived