The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

13 hours ago, Paco said:

It requires a bit of luck and essentially running a tightrope several times without falling but he can still do this, incredibly. He absolutely has to win Florida and at least one of North Carolina/Pennsylvania though. Election is over if he doesn't. 

No wonder Obama has hit the panic button, though...

Looks like Brexit all over again. Most on here assumed it was in the bag for Remain, but the problem was that angry old cranks are more likely to make the effort to actually get out and vote and Trump has that demographic all riled up and ready to go in much the same way Farange and co did.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Peppino Impastato said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with his behaviour in that story.  Sometimes unruly kids need a slap.   Fail to see the problem, the kid was like 20 iit'shardly child abuse, aabusedIibet it had the desired effect. 

This surprises me not a jot.

Doesn't surprise me you'renot ssurprised.   The kid was drunk and asleep at the time he had obviously arranged to be picked up by his dad.  Dad gave him a slap and told him to sort himself out, kid did so.  Good parenting,  you'd probably cook him some tofu while asking hi  to draw a picture illustrating his feelings to show the family counsellor.   And your kid would end up in rehab. 

56 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Looks like Brexit all over again. Most on here assumed it was in the bag for Remain, but the problem was that angry old cranks are more likely to make the effort to actually get out and vote and Trump has that demographic all riled up and ready to go in much the same way Farange and co did.

I wouldn't worry, Paddy Power have already paid out on a Clinton win. The fix is in.

I don't think there's anything wrong with his behaviour in that story.  Sometimes unruly kids need a slap.   Fail to see the problem, the kid was like 20 iit'shardly child abuse, aabusedIibet it had the desired effect. 

You sound like an awful human being.

I'm shocked that you're a Trumpette.

No it's not.

Brexit campaigners had almost all of the mainstream media supporting - Trump does not.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

That's a really pathetic thing to post.

15 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Hillary guilty of multiple counts of domestic abuse anyway,  from multiple witnesses,  as opposed to trump being accused of old fashioned parenting by one.  I think we'd all agree domestic violence is much worse,  and multiple witnesses are much more credible than one.

Witnesses like whom?  Sean Hannity?

http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillary-has-long-history-of-beating-up-bill-behind-closed-doors-book/

Multiple witnesses including bills press officer.   Amazing that people on here who pass themselves off and consider themselves intelligent lap up unfounded allegations against trump from single witnesses but dismiss similar and worse allegations against hillary from multiple witnesses.   Incredible. 

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillary-has-long-history-of-beating-up-bill-behind-closed-doors-book/

Multiple witnesses including bills press officer.   Amazing that people on here who pass themselves off and consider themselves intelligent lap up unfounded allegations against trump from single witnesses but dismiss similar and worse allegations against hillary from multiple witnesses.   Incredible. 

"Stone, a controversial figure who recently decamped from Donald Trump’s campaign"

I think we can stop right there.

Archived