Which Colour is it?

What Colour is this dress?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't waste your time dreaming. Anyway, why aren't you out partying on a Friday night?

I was going to go out but I only really have 5 friends- two of them are away camping at scouts or some utter bullshit and another one is with his girlfriend. That just leaves two of us and we didn't see the point.

I was going to go out but I only really have 5 friends- two of them are away camping at scouts or some utter bullshit and another one is with his girlfriend. That just leaves two of us and we didn't see the point.

The 2 campers will probably make an appearance in the beast thread soon.

ETA, even stevie wonder could see its white and gold.

Did I really give the impression that I was interested in your pathetic little life? My bad.

:lol: Just kidding son. :lol:

post-12982-0-56890000-1425078459_thumb.j

I'm a bit worried- you see East Kilbride, who play in blue and yellow, play Edinburgh City who play in black and white tomorrow. Given the arguments over the colour of that dress this clash of colours could lead to fundamental rifts in the time and space continuum and a black or indeed white or perhaps even gold hole opening up over K Park...

Archived