Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yogi made it happen with mind rays.

No. It was us, the fans, we were not content with using telekinesis to trip up Celtic players in the box we also used it to control our players in an EA Sports FIFAesque manner.

From http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2566&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=14659

“Further to the judicial panel hearing yesterday involving Josh Meekings, the panel considered initial submissions from Mr Meekings’ solicitor. In particular it was argued by him that under protocol 13.4.1.1 the judicial panel was not entitled to determine the matter. The panel considered that as the incident (but not the actual alleged sending-off offence of handball) had been seen by one or more of the officials it was not entitled to consider the matter further. It accordingly dismissed the complaint without any consideration of the merits of the incident or the decision arrived at by the referee.”

From http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2566&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=14659

“Further to the judicial panel hearing yesterday involving Josh Meekings, the panel considered initial submissions from Mr Meekings’ solicitor. In particular it was argued by him that under protocol 13.4.1.1 the judicial panel was not entitled to determine the matter. The panel considered that as the incident (but not the actual alleged sending-off offence of handball) had been seen by one or more of the officials it was not entitled to consider the matter further. It accordingly dismissed the complaint without any consideration of the merits of the incident or the decision arrived at by the referee.”

That begs the question...does the CO have a fucking clue what he's doing?

I hope he has a sword lying around Hampden that he can fall on.

Having seen it a few times now I actually think he does mean it !!

However - I'd rather be playing ICT in the final and I reckon our slim chances would have been reduced even further had Inverness had a sense of injustice going into it!

Talk of a conspiracy is utterly ridiculous though, the fact that there are grown men wandering around out there that genuinely believe it is beyond tragic.

Balance you say, if he was trying to be balanced wouldn't he have BOTH arms out, talking sh!t.

It was deliberate but I am glad he is playing as ICT were the better team on the day and the officials and Celtic are the ones who have dragged this out.

Shite, go and lunge your right leg to the right side infront of you stepping forward and see where your arms end up, you'd end up with your right arm out

Eta: it was not deliberate, look how close he was and look how fast it happened FFS! :lol:

We still have to play Celtic away, I'd rather he did it then. He's going to get a lot of attention from the Celtic fans during that game, so imagine the place would be full of the noise of heads exploding if this did happen. :lol:

I'd rather the Final had nothing to do with any ironies or conspiracies connected with Celtic and let us all enjoy our final.

A winning offside goal would have them imploding in the stands lol

Steven McLean is a referee. Referee has seven letters. The Pope, the Pope lives in the Vatican, the Vatican is in Rome. Rome is in Italy Italy has three sides.

A triangle has three sides. Coincidence? I think not.

ICT, Inverness. Inverness is near Loch Ness. Loch Ness has a monster called Nessie. Nessie is green. Green is a colour. Orange is also a colour. Orange is Rangers therefore the referee must be a cheat.

SFA, RANGERS AND EVERYTHING IS AGAINST CELTIC LOOMINARTY IS HUNFIRMRED!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting development on the conspiracy front:

Y4GxKQ7.jpg

:o

You can understand the fans being upset. Football fans are like that and certain clubs ( from the east end of Glasgow ) have a much higher percentage of torn faced greetin muppets than most!

But for Celtic as a club to get involved ( sending that letter ffs ) is absolutely disgraceful and shameful behaviour.

I would like to think they would be charged for bringing the game into disrepute, but of course they won't.

You can understand the fans being upset. Football fans are like that and certain clubs ( from the east end of Glasgow ) have a much higher percentage of torn faced greetin muppets than most!

But for Celtic as a club to get involved ( sending that letter ffs ) is absolutely disgraceful and shameful behaviour.

I would like to think they would be charged for bringing the game into disrepute, but of course they won't.

There's a good reason why they won't ya muppet

Looks like the panel read P & B

It is absolutely ridiculous if the CO is claiming that the referee didn't see this. It is clear that the referee is looking at the players so whilst he might not have seen a handball, he did see the incident.

We still have to play Celtic away, I'd rather he did it then. He's going to get a lot of attention from the Celtic fans during that game, so imagine the place would be full of the noise of heads exploding if this did happen. :lol:

I'd rather the Final had nothing to do with any ironies or conspiracies connected with Celtic and let us all enjoy our final.

With you on that one :thumsup2

The handball decision was once more the top sports story on Reporting Scotland again tonight.

It's surely finished, but no, Deila was asked some inane question about it, which he responded to with something he'd just thought up, and it's enough to get a platform and provide an excuse to re-show the incident a full five times.

This is just ridiculous. Celtic fell victim to a poor decision and the crying they've done has made this THE story.

The media absolutely collude in making sure that our biggest clubs are pandered to, and that their bullying works.

I think the rules really need to change.

I felt that at the time, the game would have been over as a contest if Meekings had seen red and a penalty been awarded. I would like to think McLean felt the same way and chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. Think about it - McLean had little choice - it was either red card and penalty or nothing at all.

Why do we have to have that triple whammy of red card, 1 match suspension and a penalty against your side?

A penalty would have been a more than adequate punishment for ICT - remember it's supposed to be a team game.

Red cards should surely only be issued as a last resort - for violent conduct or persistent fouling. Ever since they became an automatic punishment for anyone considered to have denied "a goal scoring opportunity" the whole game at times descends to utter chaos.

Definitely time for a a complete rethink on Rule 12 - Make the punishment fit the crime.

I think Celtic could've got a penalty for that even though I didn't think it was deliberate, it denied what looked like a goal, in the same way a defender might clumsily knock over a striker running clean through. I don't think a red card would have been appropriate though, I don't think red cards should be given to defenders that accidentally take down a striker running through on goal either. I think a penalty is more than enough. I don't know how many other people would share that view but that's my opinion.

But there was no way it was deliberate handball. Like I said if it was Meekings should stick the gloves on on a Saturday instead.

I completely agree.

Archived