Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

In 2 minds about the Poland game at Hampden. On one hand it reminds me of the game against the Czech Republic where we Hibsed it and drew 2-2 when we absolutely needed a win, on the other hand it reminds me of the Ukraine game where we were in total control and led 2-0 in the opening minutes.

Hang on, Shevchenko was playing for Ukraine that day. He was at Chelsea at the time. Like you, I remember us fucking coasting that game and finishing above Ukraine in the group but that obviously didn't happen because... eh... Chelsea?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now though both are considerably better than Milik, who just 12 months ago completed an unsuccessful loan spell at Augsburg, while those two had excellent seasons in the same league. He had a decent season with Ajax, while Kruse and Volland had decent seasons in a far superior league.

Well from what I've seen of kruse and volland,which admittedly probably isn't that much, they've failed to impress! Seen a little of milik and he has impressed.

Germany have crap CFs, is volland even a striker?

Well from what I've seen of kruse and volland,which admittedly probably isn't that much, they've failed to impress! Seen a little of milik and he has impressed. Germany have crap CFs, is volland even a striker?

Yes. A far better one than Milik too.

Hang on, Shevchenko was playing for Ukraine that day. He was at Chelsea at the time. Like you, I remember us fucking coasting that game and finishing above Ukraine in the group but that obviously didn't happen because... eh... Chelsea?

Mind we had Darren Fletcher playing at United who won the premiership that season....

You're either an absolute clown with the interpretation skills of a baboon or you're being wilfully ignorant.I'd go with the former tbh.

It really is tragic that there is always, without fail, a constant band of No-voting cringers on hand utterly desperate to check the positivity whenever we pick up a good result.

Decrying the lack of any world class players in the Scotland squad by comparing us like-for-like with a country the size of Poland is an interesting one.

You're either an absolute clown with the interpretation skills of a baboon or you're being wilfully ignorant. I'd go with the former tbh.

Of course I was being wilfully ignorant in that post. I was fucking sign posting it.

Mind we had Darren Fletcher playing at United who won the premiership that season....

Right enough, that explains why we finished above them in the group but Fletcher wasn't playing that day so f**k knows what happened.

We had 3 Celtic players playing though. Obviously Chelsea are only twice as big a club as Celtic, so that third one pushed us over the line.

Didn't play in that game but nice try! That Shevchenko bloke did score when they scudded us 2 - 0 though.

He scored when we scudded them 3-1 as well. Didn't do them much good that day, or in the campaign.

He's being sarcastic, m9

No he isn't

Of course I was being wilfully ignorant in that post. I was fucking sign posting it.

Were you f**k, you're trying to make out I've been saying players at better clubs automatically means you're going to win.

You were trying to be smart but you're clearly incapable of that.

PS typing on a tablet is absolute pita!

No he is

Were you f**k, you're trying to make out I've been saying players at better clubs automatically means you're going to win. You were trying to be smart but you're clearly incapable of that.

Fucking lol.

That pretty much is what you've been saying.

Scored that day, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7032948.stm

Probably because he played with Chelsea though.

It's been lost in the Germany/Dortmund chat, but someone asked earlier in this thread if we had any players good enough to play for Ajax. Fucking Ajax. The team who came second in a mediocre Dutch league and who traded wins with Celtic last season.

Archived