The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Miles Addison looks exactly the sort of signing you need for a bottom 6 dog fight. He doesn't look to have much pace but there are very few who will match him physically. I was very impressed by him at Firhill.

On another note Kris Boyd was awful. His terrible hold up play, his constant drifting offside, his petulant flinging his arms in the air, his spending large amounts of time on his arse and his missing sitters, (or the player behind him screaming for him to leave it!).

I've been banging the Boyd is finished drum for ages. Clearly though, Lee Clark hasn't been listening to me. Looked much more dangerous with Magennis on the park, but he had to keep dropping deep or drifting wide to pick up possession while old man Boyd stood around looking huffy. The sitter he missed was the best chance of the game and sums up exactly what level he's now at.

I've been banging the Boyd is finished drum for ages. Clearly though, Lee Clark hasn't been listening to me. Looked much more dangerous with Magennis on the park, but he had to keep dropping deep or drifting wide to pick up possession while old man Boyd stood around looking huffy. The sitter he missed was the best chance of the game and sums up exactly what level he's now at.

Kiltie was raging that he didn't leave it. I heard him scream 'leave it' from over near the dugout so Boyd certainly heard him. His weak left foot effort in the first half too when he could have passed to Mackenzie was another example of a terrible afternoon.

He's utterly past it, Nico. Time to stud him out, put him in a nice field where he can pump cows and produce younger strikers.

Agreed bud. It just makes you wonder how bad Carrick must be in training to still not get a start?!

In fairness to Lee Clark, choosing between our forwards is like picking between herpes and gonorrhea.

"Reet, the back four is fairly solid, 'keeper picks himself, midfield is sorted. So, do I play the one that runs about loads and cannit score, or the one who doesnae move at all and cannit score, or the one who I'm not even sure is actually real? Pass iz that Brown Ale, Jig!"

In fairness to Lee Clark, choosing between our forwards is like picking between herpes and gonorrhea.

"Reet, the back four is fairly solid, 'keeper picks himself, midfield is sorted. So, do I play the one that runs about loads and cannit score, or the one who doesnae move at all and cannit score, or the one who I'm not even sure is actually real? Pass iz that Brown Ale, Jig!"

Needs more "why aye" IMO

Has Hamill and Robinson left the club yet? Noticed on Saturday that Addison and henshall have been given their squad numbers but haven't seen anything official from the club!

It's not been declared officially, but they've been told they're free to find other clubs and had their squad numbers revoked. Robinson was on trial with Pars. They'll be away already probably, at least in a "not involved with the squad sense".

...and a canny bag of Tudor oot me wages.

Kiltie was raging that he didn't leave it. I heard him scream 'leave it' from over near the dugout so Boyd certainly heard him. His weak left foot effort in the first half too when he could have passed to Mackenzie was another example of a terrible afternoon.

If you heard him shout " leave it " then surely that's a foul. So either way no goal. Move on