Scotland vs Gibraltar

ArabFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the Riverside Museum this afternoon and several Gibraltar players (at least I assume they were, as they were wearing Gibraltan trackies and speaking in English accents) were sitting having a coffee and looking thoroughly bored.

We took the seat beside them and eavesdropped their conversation for a few moments to see if they revealed any tactics that could help us but their chat was rather mundane and non-football related.

Then my girlfriend confided that a couple of them were quite tanned and good-looking so I got her out of there before starting a diplomatic incident.

Let's be perfectly honest here and put all the niceties to one side: if we do not go and out at least 5 past Gibraltar we do not deserve to qualify for France. They've lost by 7 twice, by 4 and by 3.

I'm not buying all this "its 11v11, one team against another, anything can happen" bullshit.

Scotland will win tomorrow, the margin will dictate if we are contenders or pretenders.

I'd go for:

Fletcher

Anya Naismith Maloney

Brown Morrison

Robertson Berra Hanley Hutton

Gordon

- Robertson and Hutton freedom to bomb forward at the same time with Brown sitting

- Anya and Maloney to cut them open out with

- if Fletcher can't score against these diddies he shouldn't get another Scotland cap

I agree.

Archived