Scotland's top 20 clubs

Following on from a joke post in the other thread I thought I'd start a debate going in here.

I'm mostly just used to the Edinburgh club scene, though. Massive fan of Why Not on George street on a Monday night. Cheapish entry, £1 shots and generally full of flange. On the other hand, Sneaky Pete's as well as Cumbernauld's paps have to be the biggest shiteholes I have graced with attendance in recent years.

Thoughts?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordans. Cupar. Close the thread.

I was in there once, 15 minutes was all I lasted before leaving in disgust, and that's coming from someone who used to be a regular at Glenrothes Styx.

Don't think I've ever cared what a clubs like before, as long as there's decent music and you're blootered with yer mates I'm alright

BCM is definitely the most well known one I've been in, jaws swinging awhere

Don't think I've ever cared what a clubs like before, as long as there's decent music and you're blootered with yer mates I'm alright

BCM is definitely the most well known one I've been in, jaws swinging awhere

Ah BCM what fond memories. I don't care what anyone says Maga > Ibiza.

I was in there once, 15 minutes was all I lasted before leaving in disgust, and that's coming from someone who used to be a regular at Glenrothes Styx.

You clearly didn't try the "Incredible Hulk." Seventeen shots of pure alcohol, topped off with a snifter of methadone and a sprig of basil.

Auld enough to have went to the original Rhumba nights and I'm going to the 24th birthday night a week on Saturday.

This is not a mid life crisis I'm having, but I seem to be supporting my mate with his. We went to Sensation White at the Amsterdam Arena last summer as well.

Auldest swingers in town ????

Archived