Motherwell vs St Mirren 07/04/15

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the record lowest points total?

We've past it. I looked the other day and can't remember who it was but I think one or two teams (Gretna aside) failed to get over 20.

It's not nice being relegated. So bye St Mirren and good luck getting out of the Championship.

Last time I checked there were still 18 points to play for, presuming we are going to lose tonight which looks possible, with only a 10 point difference we're not relegated.

Not much more to add to what i said at half time. This team is finished and it showed tonight. Thankfully the vast majority are out of contract and will leave in the summer. The rebuilding job should start now.

I think the most telling stat and one of the main reasons for our relegation this season has been our lack of a goalscorer. In each of the last 4 seasons we've had a 15 goal a season striker (Higdon once and Thompson three times). This season our top scoring striker has been Callum Ball with 2. Any team who's top scoring striker has 2 goals is going down.

Battle to avoid 11th should be interesting. Congratulations to Well as County on avoiding the automatic relegation spot. They both strengthened in January whereas we got worse, but it's still likely one of them will go down via the playoff.

Last time I checked there were still 18 points to play for, presuming we are going to lose tonight which looks possible, with only a 10 point difference we're not relegated.

Stop. You'll only mke it worse.

Arithmetically you are correct. But from what I've read you don't have the talent or fight to avoid the drop. It hurts. I do understand.

Well, if we're headed for this play-off, we're heading in with a bit of form. Superb stuff.

Another massive game on Saturday now for Motherwell. Hopefully Pearo will be ok for it, we are a different side when he's in the middle of the park.

What a find Marvin Johnson has been!

Archived