Motherwell vs St Mirren 07/04/15

Seeing Thommo in that second highlights reel there underlines what we've missed this year. A pure poacher who actually knows where the goal is. He had another couple of chances beyond his goals, and nearly always hits the target.

Such is the difference between relegation and safety.

Thomson is playing tonight is he not?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid £22 for me alone, how did you pull that one!?

I'm feeling quite bullish about this one. On recent form and performances we should win this one and at least avoid automatic relegation but in 'crunch' matches we've not done well and these types of games are often bore draws.

That said, if we can get off to a good start I think we should win comfortably. Hopefully we are confident and aggressive because really all the pressure is on St. Mirren tonight.

From the Killie Website..................

Don’t forget up to three under 12s go FREE with a paying adult when purchased in advance of match-day.

The offer is available in the Killie Shop until 5pm Friday or until 12 midnight online. Click here to book now.

Adults and concessions who purchase in advance of match-day an also save £2 on ticket prices. Simply visit the Killie Shop (before 5pm Friday) or click here to book online before midnight Friday!

A fiver on Motherwell and Ross County double will ensure favourable results for Thistle this evening 8)

I had the same double on Saturday past, paid just under 10/1 for my £20 stake. reinvested some of the profit tonight at just under 5/1.

If we're going down, I'm making some money on it.

I've said it several times before, but thinking about it more as this game approaches... we've played Well twice this season, been the better team - and yet lost both games 1-0.

Would love that to even out by Well outplaying us tonight and then after the split, and us picking up 6 points.

No chance of that happening though.

Been a season of IFs for us, but we should really be going in to this 5 points ahead of Well rather than 7 points behind.

We're not, and on top of that Well and County have masses of momentum, whereas we're the opposite.

In Turkey on hols just now, and a restaurant/pub has promised to get BT Sports on tonight.

Part of me is hoping they don't.

Will be gutted to go down, but especially so if we don't even get a play off.

Only ourselves to blame though for a series of ridiculous decisions by our BOD.

If any of the St mirren players or management team are reading this, our left back Straker is an amazing player. Theres no point in you passing the ball down your right side of the pitch, because this guy will inevitably take the ball off you and do good things with it.

Fact!

I'm starting to warm to the lad. He actually reads the game well enough to pick up loose balls and intercept passes to a decent standard. He just can't pass very well and gets caught out of position going forward. Just two tiny wee things - what can go wrong?

Same starting 11 as Friday. Not too surprised by that.

Goes without saying that if we lose tonight we are relegated and if we draw we are all but relegated. Even if we win we will still likely be relegated, but it will at least give us some hope.

Motherwell are in good form and it's no surprise that McDonald and Pearson have had a positive impact. I expect them to win tonight to be honest, and put us out our misery.

2-1.

Archived