Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

From what time are the trains to Mount Florida going to start getting mobbed? Get into Glasgow for 12:45 and was considering just hopping straight on a train to Mt Florida to avoid the mass queues.

You can avoid the crowds going to Mount Florida by getting the train to Kings Park (about an extra 5 mins walk to the stadium) Half a mile south of Hampden.

It's the train for Newton (Lanark) from Glasgow Central that doesn't stop at Mount Florida. It gets to to Kings Park in 19 minutes.

Edited by FlyerTon

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

How much are tickets on the gate for this? Would seriously consider going as a neutral if it's not too steep.

Looking forward to this. Last year's final was a great showpiece with history made - St Johnstone winning it for the first time - and neither of the ugly sisters in sight. This year is shaping up to be similar. Good luck to both sides.

Can't wait for this. Anyone recommend somewhere to eat in town pre match? Looking to get into Glasgow about 11ish.

Pizzas at the Bier Halle are brilliant.

This won't be popular - we're going to lose 3-0 or 4-0. I just can't see us winning this at all. I'm sorry.

How much are tickets on the gate for this? Would seriously consider going as a neutral if it's not too steep.

Looking forward to this. Last year's final was a great showpiece with history made - St Johnstone winning it for the first time - and neither of the ugly sisters in sight. This year is shaping up to be similar. Good luck to both sides.

25 adults, fiver for OAPs, kids and students. Fiver more expensive for North/South stand

Pizzas at the Bier Halle are brilliant.

This won't be popular - we're going to lose 3-0 or 4-0. I just can't see us winning this at all. I'm sorry.

That's how I feel as well.

I once had a mate say that 97 had been the best day of his life ... I think back on it as quite a painful experience - I've been fairly subdued ahead of this one cause it's just been a prelude to the gloom once more.

Will still shout myself hoarse though!

I'm not bothered who wins, but if pushed I'd plump for ICT.

Although it would be probably be even greater for the Falkirk fans if they won.

Hope it's a good game and everyone enjoys themselves.