Stranraer v Morton

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your insight, that certainly put things in perspective for everyone. Feckin numpty.

Don't take it personally mate. I used to wonder what would have happened to us had we not been promoted, we would have lost most of our team and probably have suffered a similar fate.

Not sure how I'd feel as a Stranraer fan watching this half time interview with Aitken. Whilst it's obvious managers in Scotland want to move up in level, to be quite so blatant about it as he was there, broadcast during such an important game, isn't the best.

Looked a dive for the penalty to me in all honesty.

Idiots running on the pitch, not as idiotic as the Airdrie scum though.

C'mon now. Havnt we seen fans from all teams run on the pitch? It's what they do when they are on there that discerns them.

Just the same as the last Cappielow game. Dominate the play and do f**k all with it.

Two epic goalless draws against us in the play-offs await :lol:

Not sure how I'd feel as a Stranraer fan watching this half time interview with Aitken. Whilst it's obvious managers in Scotland want to move up in level, to be quite so blatant about it as he was there, broadcast during such an important game, isn't the best.

Think he fancies the Saints job.

Morton really have won a watching being 2-0 up at half time, been quite poor but theres only 1 stat that matters. Next goal is vital in this game.

Yes - didn't get on with Jim Jefferies though believe it or not. He was sensational for us at times (Jim McIntyre signed him) and we flogged him to Crawley for about £100k. Ended up at St Johnstone for a bit. Nominated in the League 1 POTY.

Looks a good player, maybe his final ball is what lets him down and that's why he is playing League 1 football? Looks like he could cut it in a higher league. Pretty obvious he is going to cut inside on his right foot every time.

Archived