First World Problems

Went to the chippy for a Fish Supper after work. Didn't have any fish left.

possibly THE most ridiculous thing ive ever heard

I've been to two different KFCs that had run out of chicken. Also, an Arby's that had run out of beef and curly fries, which is literally their entire menu.

At the latter, my wife asked, "why are you still open?"

<long pause>

"...we have...soda?" :lol:

I've been to two different KFCs that had run out of chicken. Also, an Arby's that had run out of beef and curly fries, which is literally their entire menu.

<long pause>

I like asking for things you know they won't have. Ask for soup in McDonald's or KFC,

Sarge walks into a library and asks, "can I have a fish supper please?"

The librarian says, "Sir, this is a library".

Sarge whispers, "sorry - can I have a fish supper please?"

sPwgpLj.gif

<long pause>

There was an ice-cream Van driving about uddingston last summer and all they had in stock was 500ml bottles of coke.

Just go home mate

There was an ice-cream Van driving about uddingston last summer and all they had in stock was 500ml bottles of coke.

Just go home mate

And hash. Lots of hash.

Edit: I see Sarge got in ahead of me there, but also gave away that he grew up in a junkie slum.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Aye, that's probably the stuff. Had a spate of bottles that went south very early a while back. Never had a problem with the standard stuff.

I always thought it held its date quite well. I'm usually using it 3 or 4 days after its sell by date. Edited by BigMartyn86

Not sure if it's still there, but Mr Chips next door the Garage on Sauchiehall Street once ran out of chips.

That's a shit excuse, they could have used potatoes instead.

Having to watch the football on the laptop because the Chromecast isn't working.

Similarly having to watch BT Sport via Internet Explorer instead of Chrome as Chrome no longer supports Microsoft Silverlight.

Having to remember my Dad's login details was an inconvenience.

Having to watch the football on the laptop because the Chromecast isn't working.

I had that last night too, tried Now and Sky Demand, nothing worked until using IE on the laptop like Lubo.