First World Problems

Stick your money up your arse...might work.

Revealing my personal banking system upon these boards is highly immature & I think a report to mark your card is on the cards.

Deeply distressed now.

Please do not expose my gold & silver depository?

f**k me I bet you are part of the Ash Madders hack team.

Grimbo

Revealing my personal banking system upon these boards is highly immature & I think a report to mark your card is on the cards.

Deeply distressed now.

Please do not expose my gold & silver depository?

f**k me I bet you are part of the Ash Madders hack team.

Grimbo

I put adverts in phone boxes.

I was selling an Xbox One for £200 on it last week and some twat asked if I'd accept £30 and an iPod touch as a swap. If I could drop it off. In Arbroath. So not only was I to swap it for £30 and something I could buy out of CeX for £120 I was also to travel a three-hour long hundred and fifty mile round trip to drop it off.

I strung the idiot along for a while and then went to town on him for being such a moron that his brain thought that anyone would accept such a shit offer.

Rather hilariously as I was selling a PS4 the same boy's e-mailed me with the offer of £100 for it, again with a drop-off in Arbroath. What an absolute moron!

Gumtree is hilarious for video games. Folk trying to sell two or three year old Pro Evs and Maddens for a tenner. Or folk saying they're selling a PS3 with ten games... you look and find out that eight of the games are old FIFAs.

Peeling labels off of tins/bottle is a sign of a poor sex life.

Well, aye. But you could say that about practically anything I do, including having sex.

It's not a recycling thing, in fairness to me; I'm too much of a c**t for that. The wean drinks straight out of two-litre bottles, so I take the labels off mine so he knows to leave them alone.

A fascinating tale, I'm sure you'll agree. Gold forum for this thread now, surely.

Brown shoes, I've got a pair, well I had a pair, so they will be on the list.

I being of good stock & healthy mind would only wear them with a pair of brown trewsers. But f**k me any ol c**t who thinks they are owt special is wearing them but with any colour of trews BUT broon.

I'm a peaceful man but upto 90 every time I see broon on black/blue/red/green/yellae.

I'm beside myself.

Grimbo

Well, aye. But you could say that about practically anything I do, including having sex.

It's not a recycling thing, in fairness to me; I'm too much of a c**t for that. The wean drinks straight out of two-litre bottles, so I take the labels off mine so he knows to leave them alone.

A fascinating tale, I'm sure you'll agree. Gold forum for this thread now, surely.

You could always ask the nanny to tell your kid to stop being such a f*cking jake?

You could always ask the nanny to tell your kid to stop being such a f*cking jake?

He's been telt to do it because he keeps spilling drinks in cups. I started doing it too because the bloody dug keeps knocking my cups over. Hence, there needs to be a way of differentiating between bottles.

It's not like he wanders about drinking out of random bottles like yer maw at the end of a night out.

He's been telt to do it because he keeps spilling drinks in cups. I started doing it too because the bloody dug keeps knocking my cups over. Hence, there needs to be a way of differentiating between bottles.

It's not like he wanders about drinking out of random bottles like yer maw at the end of a night out.

Some effort when she's been deid for a while.

Although she did die of cirrhosis of the liver...

Some effort when she's been deid for a while.

Although she did die of cirrhosis of the liver...

Her pals must've liked her a lot to go to that much 'Weekend at Bernie's' style bother.

Sorry about your maw, by the way. I just censored myself out of respect, and that doesn't happen often.