First World Problems

I asked for a roll with square and tattie scone, the lassie gave me two bits of square (CHOKING FOR THE BOAB) and it was just too much meat for the one roll, had to take one off and eat it by itself and finish the rest on the roll.

My missus (English) must have thought I needed a good patriotic lunch today and brought me...

Haggis panini

Scotch broth

Irn Bru

Caramel shortbread

I then promptly managed to lock myself out of my office but fuelled by sugar I was able to toe punt it open. Nothing a joiner and a new yale lock won't sort.

My missus (English) must have thought I needed a good patriotic lunch today and brought me...

Haggis panini

Scotch broth

Irn Bru

Caramel shortbread

I then promptly managed to lock myself out of my office but fuelled by sugar I was able to toe punt it open. Nothing a joiner and a new yale lock won't sort.

^^^

Dopey2 post

Grimbo

I bought some porridge from Lidl that you make in the microwave. I thought today was a good a day as any to give it a whirl. Well I put the correct amount of milk in the bowl with the oats & banged it in the micro at 2.30 min as instructed & I now have a microwave that looks like it's been artexed, I do hope my missus won't ruin any of my new chisels when she discovers it?

I now understand what it must be like for our African cousins to have to forego breakfast.

Grimbo

I bought some porridge from Lidl that you make in the microwave. I thought today was a good a day as any to give it a whirl. Well I put the correct amount of milk in the bowl with the oats & banged it in the micro at 2.30 min as instructed & I now have a microwave that looks like it's been artexed, I do hope my missus won't ruin any of my new chisels when she discovers it?

I now understand what it must be like for our African cousins to have to forego breakfast.

Grimbo

Just tell her you were shagging the microwave.

Not sure of the etiquette here should I tell her that before or after I've kicked her in the pie?

Grimbo

During. Obviously the windows will have been opened and the heating turned up beforehand.

Edited by DA Baracus

Trying to go for a shite in my work is murder, plenty of toilets but all of their entrances are within view of someone's desk, have to time it right so you can nip in undetected and take a good 10 minutes or so.

10 minutes? Not going for a shite imho.

Grimbo

Always, always cover your microwaved meals with a plate. Except the ready meals with the plastic cover, obviously :unsure:

Last time I cleaned our microwave, it looked like someone had turned it upside-down and spewed all over the ceiling. You don't tend to notice it when the thing's at waist height, but it becomes seriously mauchit very quickly without plate cover...and then it all drips down next time you're using it... :barf

When you're talking/about to talk on the phone, and you have to move the device from your ear to look at the screen and up the volume, see if it's ringing, enter a digit etc and the thing is fucking locked. And then you have to spend 5 seconds unlocking it, and you miss whatever happens on the other end. Does my fucking tits in.

Edited by Doc Sportello

When you're talking/about to talk on the phone, and you have to move the device from your ear to up the volume, see if it's wringing, enter a digit etc and the thing is fucking locked. And then you have to spend 5 seconds unlocking it, and you miss whatever happens on the other end. Does my fucking tits in.

If it's wringing, that's probably why nothing else works properly.

If it's wringing, that's probably why nothing else works properly.

I managed to edit it before you hit submit = a win for me. 8)

edit: it's a testament to P&B that I knew somebody was going to make that shite joke within 3 seconds of my spotting the error. And viola, less than a minute later there it is. :lol:

Edited by Doc Sportello

I managed to edit it before you hit submit = a win for me. 8)

edit: it's a testament to P&B that I knew somebody was going to make that shite joke within 3 seconds of my spotting the error. And viola, less than a minute later there it is. :lol:

Is someone on the fiddle?