First World Problems

My MacBook is broken so I need to use one of the college Windows computers and everything about it is so bad, it's like forgetting your PE kit and having to use shorts from the lost and found. I also used my final camomile teabag this morning after paying 40p for hot water. Today is not my day.

Need to have my faulty new smart TV replaced as it is constantly turning itself off. John Lewis are demanding i take it up there though and i don't have a car and i have also stuck the box in the bin.

I'm sure Grimbo could liberate a shopping trolley from Cameron Toll for you

Need to have my faulty new smart TV replaced as it is constantly turning itself off. John Lewis are demanding i take it up there though and i don't have a car and i have also stuck the box in the bin.

You'll have to find something to wrap it up, maybe a duvet and some string: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/johnlewis

I'm sure Grimbo could liberate a shopping trolley from Cameron Toll for you

Piece of pish but I doubt I'd get it in my Merc* even one of the smaller ones. Maybe if I got a Rolf rack or 1 of those bike ones? That would be some sight eh, I think I'd have to blag a waitrose trolley rather than a Sainsbury's one tbh to keep up with my status.

Grimbo

*it is a diesel but doesn't hit the mpg's the wee foreign ones do

Piece of pish but I doubt I'd get it in my Merc* even one of the smaller ones. Maybe if I got a Rolf rack or 1 of those bike ones? That would be some sight eh, I think I'd have to blag a waitrose trolley rather than a Sainsbury's one tbh to keep up with my status.

Grimbo

*it is a diesel but doesn't hit the mpg's the wee foreign ones do

A Rolf rack sounds like something operation Yewtree would want to know about. Heh heh wobble wobble can you tell what it is yet?

A Rolf rack sounds like something operation Yewtree would want to know about. Heh heh wobble wobble can you tell what it is yet?

Whoops aye maybe I could get Throbs computer in the trolley too & have them look at that as well?

Grimbo

Clipped my wing mirror and can't get it to go back into place, think i will need to super glue it

Can only see things going from bad to worse. Possible casualty visit coming up.

Is ths on the car that you don't have or is it apish bike perchance?

Grimbo

Can only see things going from bad to worse. Possible casualty visit coming up.

Is ths on the car that you don't have or is it apish bike perchance?

Grimbo

Nah its my car, got a wee cheap run around. Bloody annoying

Clipped my wing mirror and can't get it to go back into place, think i will need to super glue it

Nah its my car, got a wee cheap run around. Bloody annoying

So, you don't have a car... but you do have a car?

So, you don't have a car... but you do have a car?

This is actually hilarious - i didn't have a car when i picked the TV up 2 weeks ago but have one now! I don't want John Lewis to know about it as i feel that its their responsibility to come and replace the TV as its faulty rather than have to take it up there myself, especially as i got rid of the box!

Throbber if you're really stuck I have a van and live 5 mins from John Lewis.

Haha it's alright mate I will phone them now but I don't think they will come deliver new one and think they will tell me to take it in