First World Problems

Yesterday (Monday) I had to drive from Killie to Darvel to meet with a client about some work I'm doing soon. Set off in plenty of time - and as soon as I turn onto Galston Road in Hurlford do I find I'm behind a tractor that's going all the way to Darvel. Was not fun.

The Tesco near my work has stopped selling 1% milk. I'm now forced to drink artery clogging semi-skimmed.

I came on here to moan about this very thing. Tesco Milngavie has stopped doing it as well so I have to go to Asda Bearsden for milk. That's an extra one and a bit miles. Fuming.

The Tesco near my work has stopped selling 1% milk. I'm now forced to drink artery clogging semi-skimmed.

Just went to Tesco Alloa for the first time in months, and they don't sell it anymore either. Sucks.

Had to switch to semi-skimmed at Lidl about a year ago because their 1% stuff would always go sour well before the Use By date :yucky

Just went to Tesco Alloa for the first time in months, and they don't sell it anymore either. Sucks.

Had to switch to semi-skimmed at Lidl about a year ago because their 1% stuff would always go sour well before the Use By date :yucky

You get Graham's Light & Low in Lidl.

You get Graham's Light & Low in Lidl.

Aye, that's probably the stuff. Had a spate of bottles that went south very early a while back. Never had a problem with the standard stuff.

I came on here to moan about this very thing. Tesco Milngavie has stopped doing it as well so I have to go to Asda Bearsden for milk. That's an extra one and a bit miles. Fuming.

Probably because that stuff isn't even milk anyway, it's basically water and paint!!

My arsehole butler was lying on the floor last night weaving 22 karat gold thread into the hem of my merino wool and Egyptian cotton lined curtains when I tripped over the useless c**t and spilled my Iranian Beluga caviar onto my Fereghan Sarouk Persian rug.

I sometimes wish I was an Ethiopian so I wouldn't have this stress to contend with.

My arsehole butler was lying on the floor last night weaving 22 karat gold thread into the hem of my merino wool and Egyptian cotton lined curtains when I tripped over the useless c**t and spilled my Iranian Beluga caviar onto my Fereghan Sarouk Persian rug.

I sometimes wish I was an Ethiopian so I wouldn't have this stress to contend with.

1SkJgHqnRD.jpg

f**k. I broke my watch strap last night. Plus my watch has been losing about a minute a day for the past year. So I need a new strap and have to send said watch off to be serviced and regulated. This will take about 6 weeks and cost the thick end of £150.

Meanwhile I have to make do with the laptop, tablet, phone and kitchen clock to tell me the time. I am not sure I can cope.

I'm hungry, but can't be bothered walking downstairs to the canteen for something to eat. Can't even be bothered making an afternoon cuppa.

On a toilet related note, when the cleaner comes in to see if anyone's in, and you're in mid-shite.

Edited by Adam