First World Problems

1 hour ago, ThomCat said:

When the plastic seal on a fresh bottle of milk wont come off. Then having to use knife to remove it. Syria, are you even listening?!

The amount of times I've sliced under my fingernail through this design flaw. I don't bother with a knife if it happens. I just jab my finger through it. 

I pulled my headphones out my pocket yesterday and one of the wee rubber earbud bits came off and disappeared when it fell.
I had to sit on the train going to and from work with one headphone in.
To make matters worse, I've run out of the same size of replacement ones and now have to put up with the soul crushing horror of having mismatched sized earbuds in.
Where is my fucking telethon? 

Happened to me before. There is a shop called Tiger that sells shite earphones and they come with 4 spare rubber bits plus the 2 that are on the actual earphones.

On 20 November 2016 at 16:17, SweeperDee said:

Haggis for breakfast? emoji854.png

Haggis for all the time

On 5 January 2017 at 19:49, supermik said:

Only ever once been served Red pudding as part of a cooked breakfast at a hotel in Kinross. Why is that not more popular? For the record, I cant even remember if it tasted good or not.

Back when Thistle were languishing in the lower leagues, word of the sacred red pudding spread like Lurpak wildfire amongst our fans when we found out it was available in Cowdenbeath or somewhere equally as Fifey. I never got round to trying one but apparently it was v v dece and sadly we don't go to Fife 15 times a season any more. Was in Fort William during the summer and one of the chippys had it on the menu but they never actually had any.

One day.

When I signed up to rent my current flat, the estate agent promised that the gym/spa and roof garden that are part of the building would be finished by December latest and as this would save me £50 a month I signed up to pay the rent which was fairly extortionate. They've now said it'll be another 3 months before any are finished.

When I signed up to rent my current flat, the estate agent promised that the gym/spa and roof garden that are part of the building would be finished by December latest and as this would save me £50 a month I signed up to pay the rent which was fairly extortionate. They've now said it'll be another 3 months before any are finished.

Similarly, the swimming pool in my complex was due to open in March/April 2016. They had the formal blessing in April and an opening party in August but the pool has still not opened. And they built the shower room back to front so everyone taking a shower will be facing the road instead of the gardens. They then planted a line of trees which will block the shower drains when the leaves come off. Distressing.

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Taxi Driver is on the telly and I didn't realise and if I start watching it on +1 it'll be finished at 3AM so it's a non-starter.

If you don't have the ability to record it you are NOT living in the First World;)

I have about six to remember so just email them to myself or just add a number to the end then plus 1 every time. For the training records it's harder to get into than my bank account. Three passwords needed! Then it fucking expires every two months. Ridiculous.

Going to see Green Day tonight in Zürich. Looking at the set list they will be on stage for a good 2 to 2 and a half hours. Looking at the starting time I will be tight pushed to catch the last train home. Will probably need to choose between missing the encore or paying 180 quid for a taxi home.