First World Problems

Earlier on my flatmate wanted to use the living room tv for his xbox one (some shite yank sport game), but i was playing my ps4 so i had to disconnect it and take it to the other tv in my room to carry on playing it.

How am i expected to live like this

I've left my phone in the house and I feel completely naked without it.

How am I meant to skive the day away when I've got no phone to play games on in the cludgie?

Well you've obviously got access to a PC. If it's a laptop, problem sorted. If it's a desktop, find a tea trolley and an extremely long extension chord. When nature calls, simply put your PC and monitor on the trolley, plug in the extension and wheel it into the shiter.

Well you've obviously got access to a PC. If it's a laptop, problem sorted. If it's a desktop, find a tea trolley and an extremely long extension chord. When nature calls, simply put your PC and monitor on the trolley, plug in the extension and wheel it into the shiter.

No no no. There are much easier alternatives.

db619-ultimate-office-chair.jpg

I'm running out of whisky with only three full bottles left (Macallan 12yo, Glenrothes 1998 and Ardbeg Uigedail for those interested)... and I'm not due to get any presents from anybody until Christmas.

They say there's a worldwide shortage of Prosecco. I'm not sure if it's worth going on living in a world that allows that to happen. I only heard of it about a year ago, and I've never tried it, but still..

They say there's a worldwide shortage of Prosecco. I'm not sure if it's worth going on living in a world that allows that to happen. I only heard of it about a year ago, and I've never tried it, but still..

Nonsense, I have three bottles in my cupboard.