Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice that Christian Nade has been released by Hamilton.

Wouldn't be a bad purchase till maybe just the end of the season as a back up striker.

Don't think he'll be in the best of shapes anyway since he has only played 13 games.

Wee Rab the new space goat?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

He is constantly running in to traffic and giving the ball away. He initially beats a man but overruns it and loses possession. The Cowden highlights are hilarious as its the first thing that happens! :lol:

Anyway, squad player at best, hopefully Doc back very soon!

Crawford goes through spells of being thoroughly average, when he does play well his final ball or his shooting lets him down. He plays well in a settled midfield but this season he has been shifted about quite a lot.

Gilmour has a same level of consistency as Crawford but has more of an end product, Trouten does nothing of note, bad or good

He is constantly running in to traffic and giving the ball away. He initially beats a man but overruns it and loses possession. The Cowden highlights are hilarious as its the first thing that happens! :lol:

Anyway, squad player at best, hopefully Doc back very soon!

He's still young enough to learn from the likes of that though. I personally prefer Crawford as a player to Gilmour.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw on Twitter some boy called Adam Hodge has signed until the end of the season.

Was highly rated at us but got a bad injury I think and maybe his development has stalled.

From memory he is quite short for a centre half.

• 3 weeks later...

Will be interesting to see how we fare against Dunfermline at home soon. If we can maintain the recent good form and beat them I'd fancy our chances of doing well in the playoffs. If not, confidence will take another dive.

Archived