West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

As a player you should also know of goings on with a section Troon individuals that could bring their club down if brought to attention of club officials or SJFA. He should look at his own club before he tries to criticise any North Ayrshire team again. Not welcome at the Winton as we all know trouble he is.

Go on, at least give us a cloooo,,,,,

If you read my previous posts in this thread it's obvious. Our manager would sign Strachan again but not Keenan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More managers and committee members on here than players even refs lol dean's crime is not hiding behind a user name it's petty calling clubs up to complain cause they don't like the feedback but heehaw said if he praises clubs. Can't have your cake and eat it (I can though) lol

Lol and very true regarding the cake.

I've said it for years on here that being upfront regarding who you are goes against you on here

Guys like myself , yourself , dean Keenan, FOTJ, etc put our opinions out there and people know who we are and sometimes it goes against us as we aren't faceless types who snipe non stop under usernames.

That's the easy and cowardly way .

I've said it for years on here that being upfront regarding who you are goes against you on here

Guys like myself , yourself , dean Keenan, FOTJ, etc put our opinions out there and people know who we are and sometimes it goes against us as we aren't faceless types who snipe non stop under usernames.

100% spot on mate

Wonder how the committee voted on the Strachan move, no doubt they must have been given a say.

They`ve sanctioned a signing that they should be ashamed off. Nothing more,nothing less and they should be ashamed off themselves. Our group won`t be back at their ground anytime soon.

They`re obviously on a roll just now between signing convicted criminals and not paying players contracts......karma will be calling......

Whit so your name is Hertha is it ?

Mark Hertha....don't get many herthas in Beith a suppose :)

You are a Darvel / Largs / Buffs and now Meadow hater. You don't support a team do you?

You`ve obviously taken the time to trawl through previous topics that I`ve posted on so I`ll indulge you given that you`ve went to the effort. This is a PUBLIC FORUM and if you don`t like what`s been posted then don`t read it or respond. I`ve taken the time to post on this particular subject which involves your club and have a view which you don`t agree with, ergo I must be a hater. Do me a favour and pull your head out your ass and take it on the chin.You`re correct I don`t support any particular team. I played Junior previously and I still have friends who play and I still have many good friends at the clubs I played for.The "we" I referred to are a group of friends who take in a game depending on whose playing ie Pollok v Talbot or a game that involves someone that we know. Quite how that`s relevant to you or the subject under debate escapes me but like I said, I`ll indulge you and none of the fore-going changes the fact that you`re club has signed someone who has no place in the game.

Troon F.C. are delighted to announce the signing of ex-Ayr United winger Peter McGill from Stranraer in a loan deal until the end of the season.

Troon Manager Gordon Burns was very pleased to finally get his man.

"I'm delighted to add Pedro to the squad for the rest of the season. He's exactly the kind of player we've been looking to bring in as he is young, pacy and direct and a natural wide player who can play on either wing and he'll add to the attacking options we already have at our disposal."

If the transfer is processed in time, Peter will go straight into the squad for Saturday's game away at Kilbirnie Ladeside.

Welcome to Portland Park, Peter!

Troon F.C. are delighted to announce the signing of ex-Ayr United winger Peter McGill from Stranraer in a loan deal until the end of the season.

Troon Manager Gordon Burns was very pleased to finally get his man.

"I'm delighted to add Pedro to the squad for the rest of the season. He's exactly the kind of player we've been looking to bring in as he is young, pacy and direct and a natural wide player who can play on either wing and he'll add to the attacking options we already have at our disposal."

If the transfer is processed in time, Peter will go straight into the squad for Saturday's game away at Kilbirnie Ladeside.

Welcome to Portland Park, Peter!

That'll be Pedro in the market for a new hoose then!

Archived