Brora Rangers v Montrose, Play Off 1st Leg

Today, for one day only,local rivalries will be put aside and the unthinkable will happen - Arbroath fans will be cheering the 'Mon on to avoid leaving the league.

The 'Mo have over 100 years history and we don't want them dropping out of the league.

It's a home game, there will be over 2000 'Mo fans in attendance and the club's future is at stake .

C'mon the 'Mo.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit this makes sense as Montrose FC have showed no ambition, apart from the games against Arbroath FC! The last time MFC were promoted was? This could be the shake up clubs need, including Arbroath FC, being possibly the worst placed Angus league club next season without a ball being kicked. I am a Arbroath FC fan and unless it is very beneficial to my team, I want Montrose to lose every game!

I wonder if the roles were reversed how much "love" we would get from the "mighty" Mo? Food for thought...

Now where is my red and white scarf?! ;)

Brechin City your "big team"?

Kick off delayed by 15 minutes due to the crowds trying to get in.

if Brora get a couple of quick goals it will be delayed for another 15 minutes due to the crowds trying to get out...

Gutted about absentees in the Brora team for tomorrow and whilst the U17's recruits will try hard it will literally be a game of Men v Boys . Can't be helped but a disappointing end to a monumental season. I think this will be the first game Joe Malin will have missed since joining us so our 2nd choice keeper will be sure to have his hands kept warm tomorrow. Glad Andrew Greig is back, but we will really miss Dale Gillespie, Gavin Morrison, Joe MacDonald and Stephen McKay, and I believe Zander Sutherland is only 50/50. Was speaking to Bill Ballentyne last night and he said it was still his intention to take his mini bus down to Montrose. 5 places still available due to cancelations so contact Bill if you fancy a trip.

All of those players are starting other than Morrison.

Archived