Brora Rangers v Montrose, Play Off 1st Leg

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taxi for The Mon..........all down the Anchor to drown the sorrows. Let's enjoy our last night of SPFL status cos some pretty dark days lay ahead. All this pische about Brora having 5 out,fielding U17 players and only bringing a Minibus.-believe not a word of it. We'll get gubbed tomorrow we all know that and Hegerty and Holt do too. We've been crap all season so why should things change now.Brora's record speaks for itself so lets take our vaporisation and remember fondly the the good times at links park.As the dark of the evening descends and era will come to an end. The Highlanders will return north with plans and anticipation for next season while we shall prove Darwins theory of evolution by sliding toward extinction.......Taxi for the Mon.....

Team Bus and a half empty mini bus. We're only a wee highland village. What do you expect. Its Friday so at least the co-op is open today so we can get some fresh bread so we can fill our bellies before we travel tomorrow. Hope the rossers dont check the MOT on the minibus cos we wont get beyond Dingwall

What do you normally eat??? What will it cost NOT to pick up the phone and have a word with the polis about this deathtrap?? Not cool.

Looking forward to this tomorrow. Heading down with my uncle.

Personally hoping Brora can do the business, their team deserves promotion and it would open up the Highland League again. Hopefully a very good turnout for this one, looks like a fair turnout of interested neutrals could boost the crowd strongly.

Few of us heading up for this. I was in favour of the pyramid but to get rid of pish like Clyde. Not guid Angus clubs.

Mon the Mo!!

So you would rather get rid off a club that spent the largest part of the last 15 years in the championship than a club that spent that entire period at the bottom end of the bottom division?

0 / 10 must do better.

So you would rather get rid off a club that spent the largest part of the last 15 years in the championship than a club that spent that entire period at the bottom end of the bottom division?

0 / 10 must do better.

Don't take it personally. Anyone south of Perth.

Awh pal... Try shouting louder next time though... That gap in divisions makes it harder to hear you from away down there...

You will be able to hear a fair bit better after the forfar geriatrics finish turning you over this weekend. . .

Just thinking back,last time I was in Links Park was the BP youth cup semi-final in 1993 when Hearts beat the Mo.

Anywhere good for a pub lunch near the ground?

The Picture House is probably your best bet, just round the corner from the railway station and a 10 minute walk to the ground...

http://www.picturehouse-montrose.co.uk/menu

I'll be very surprised if there is less than 2,000 there tomorrow.

It would be interesting to take a poll at the gate and seeing what the split of Montrose / Brora / Everyone Else is. I think Everyone Else will probably have the biggest crowd.

The Picture House is probably your best bet, just round the corner from the railway station and a 10 minute walk to the ground...

http://www.picturehouse-montrose.co.uk/menu

That was a cinema originally, no?

I can remember going to the pictures in that street, the station is at the bottom of the street, isn't it?

I'll be very surprised if there is less than 2,000 there tomorrow.

It would be interesting to take a poll at the gate and seeing what the split of Montrose / Brora / Everyone Else is. I think Everyone Else will probably have the biggest crowd.

Will probably be more there than ICT v Dundee Utd.

Archived