Brora Rangers v Montrose, Play Off 1st Leg

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't go with this there is only so many fans following Brora so hope they lose , it's about going up on merit , personally I would like to see montrose stay up but If it's Brora then good luck to them

do agree on regionalisation of lower leagues

Heading down to this game tomorrow. I would prefer to see Montrose stay up so I'll be hoping to see #scenes at the end of the match.

Likewise. Wish Spartans had made it this year but their time will come I'm sure.

For all the brora haters I'm going to like brora up for a change

Regionalisation in lower leagues up north would be difficult I think with county and caley in premier league not much lower league teams from north

Supporting the Mo is like getting kicked in the baws continually while having the vain hope things will get better. In 20 years of following the Mo I think I can count on 1 hand big game results that went against the expected and in our favour. I feckin hope tomorrow will be one of them days.

Just hope I remember more in this game than I do from brora.

Actually getting worried at the prospect of losing the mo forever, who will we hate afterwards? You can't really hate Brechin, just a wee village club, and Forfar? Meh. I don't even mind Forfar. I actually admire their set up.

Please Montrose, stay up so we can hate you

Got so many fantastic memories of the Mo games since I was a Bairn :(

Come oan to f**k

The truth is Brora are on the bones of their erse for a team. If Montrose cannot beat today's team they would not get near our full team.

We will take a very vocal band of hardy souls down there and we just pray we can park the bus for a 0-0. It's not the way we play but needs must and who knows with a speedy attack we may nick one but it will be backs to the wall. It won't be pretty and we won't be there to entertain.

We are going to Links Park to celebrate our season, to celebrate being champions, to say thank you to our players for an unbeaten league season.

We will celebrate today win, lose or draw.

I was at Brora last week for the first leg and made to feel very welcome in the social club before the game. Thanks guys. While wishing you all the best for the future, that doesn't include today! Whatever happens I hope it's a great day and that those of you who do come down come into the legion before the game so we can return the hospitality... then stuff your team afterwards on the pitch... a perfect day!

A lot of love for montrose on here. Surely a team that finished bottom of a league should b automatically relegated and not have a chance of survival. Mon the brora!

I must admit this makes sense as Montrose FC have showed no ambition, apart from the games against Arbroath FC! The last time MFC were promoted was? This could be the shake up clubs need, including Arbroath FC, being possibly the worst placed Angus league club next season without a ball being kicked. I am a Arbroath FC fan and unless it is very beneficial to my team, I want Montrose to lose every game!

I wonder if the roles were reversed how much "love" we would get from the "mighty" Mo? Food for thought...

Now where is my red and white scarf?! ;)

Having a bit of a change of heart, would be a nice change if Brora came up, don't want Montrose dying off but.

If they do go up, it'd be interesting to visit Brora - once, but a ball aching trip on any subsequent occasion. I don't think that any club South of Inverness would be overjoyed at having to arrange Friday evening travel and an overnight stop twice a year to fulfil a fixture there.

Archived