Family Shame

FuzzyAffro

My sister is voting Labour, she seems to be very anti Scottish in most ways. Bit strange. My dad was a Tory member so he'll probably stick with them, my mums also a hardcore labour voter.

I was the only Yes voter in my entire family, including uncles and aunts etc. I'm the last of my current family tree so I better have some decent children in the future.

What a family full of c***s*

* no offence

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad, mother, sister, cousins, aunt, gran and grandad all voted Tory.

I voted yes.

Anyone got a bed for tonight :lol:

Nobody in my immediate family even votes, that's how little regard they have for the way our everyday lives are governed. My parents have done this for as long as I can remember and my younger brother has obviously picked up the same trait of rolling out the line 'They're all shite and in it for their own gain so there's no point even voting.' When I ask if they even know who's standing for each party in our constituency I'm met with stony silence. Probably a good thing really as there the type of people to vote the opposite way of myself out of nothing more than spite.

c***s.

My family are not dece.

They are Torycunts

I'm the only ginger and have a totally different political view, I honestly think I'm adopted :lol:

My girlfriend told me she would vote Conservative.

To be fair, she did grow up in a Communist country in the last 10 years of Communism.

But she's one of these foreign types who can't vote anyway, so nae joy to her.

So your girlfriend is not a British citizen?

How did she vote in the referendum?

Not sure how you can reach that conclusion based in the guy's post.

If she was a British citizen, she would be entitled to vote in the General Election. Citizens of other EU Member states can vote in the UK local and European elections so they had a vote in the referendum.

A lot of my family don't even vote. My mum changed her position at the referendum and voted for independence but I'm not sure if she would vote SNP in the general election.

Probably about 95% of my peers vote SNP, I hardly know anyone in that 20 - 40, educated, working class/lower middle class demographic that votes Labour. Couple of hippy type Green/Liberals, some posho ones that are probably Tory but keep quiet about it. Labour, can't really think of any.

If she was a British citizen, she would be entitled to vote in the General Election. Citizens of other EU Member states can vote in the UK local and European elections so they had a vote in the referendum.

Aye, I only read the first couple of lines so made a bollocks of it. My mistake.

Lol one of them just text me and said he has just voted labour. Changed his mind at the last minute. Good man

^^^ scrambling for relevance

Not aware of any nats in my family

Scottish ones you mean. Undoubtedly there is plenty of British ones.

My Wife voting SNP despite being born and brought up in a Tory household in England. All her Friends and family down south still all vote Tory.

Mother - SNP,

Dad - Labour (he lives in England),

Step-Dad SNP, first time he's voted in 20 odd years

Sister - Null vote

Bro-in-Law - SNP

Nobody in my immediate family even votes, that's how little regard they have for the way our everyday lives are governed. My parents have done this for as long as I can remember and my younger brother has obviously picked up the same trait of rolling out the line 'They're all shite and in it for their own gain so there's no point even voting.' When I ask if they even know who's standing for each party in our constituency I'm met with stony silence. Probably a good thing really as there the type of people to vote the opposite way of myself out of nothing more than spite.

c***s.

I like them already.

From the mind of Maw Sanchez:

Me: Who did you vote for?

Her: Labour.

Me: Why?

Her: I've always voted Labour.

Me: Why?

Her: Because it's no' Tory.

Me: There are other non-Tory options.

Her: Well the SNP's no' gonnae win.

Me: *displays exit poll*

Her: Aye but they won't be PM.

Me: If your main reason for voting is for the purpose of naming the Prime Minister and the ruling party, why did you vote no in the referendum?

Her: (confused pause) Did, did I vote in the referendum?

Me: If you say that politicians don't do anything for you then why do you always vote for the same one?

*silence*

Ah well.

Archived