Dundee United 2015/16 Season

How do you know that?

Go to the Scottish Premiership General chat main page, find the it that says how many replies theres been, and click on the number. Comes up with a list of the top posters. You're about 100 ahead of the second placed poster

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to the Scottish Premiership General chat main page, find the it that says how many replies theres been, and click on the number. Comes up with a list of the top posters. You're about 100 ahead of the second placed poster

Epic, had no idea about that functionality. I'm 42 ahead btw.

Surely if you're waiting to hear back from mcginn regarding a contract compensation has already been agreed? Hope he signs and does well and we can finally close the weirdest saga in St.Mirrens recent history.

I heard last night that Charlie Telfer and Donnie Darko were involved in a punch up at a training game yesterday. Apparently big Donnie took a two footed lunge at wee Charlie from behind. Could it be all you guys are getting from this guy is someone to replace Ciftci's raging temper?

Anyone else hear this?

I heard last night that Charlie Telfer and Donnie Darko were involved in a punch up at a training game yesterday. Apparently big Donnie took a two footed lunge at wee Charlie from behind. Could it be all you guys are getting from this guy is someone to replace Ciftci's raging temper?

Anyone else hear this?

I deny these spurious allegations.

Anyone else hear this?

I doubt it as Telfer comes across as a wee fat shitebag. Big Darko would eat him for breakfast post-32505-14375550407404_thumb.jpg

Anyone else hear this?

My sources tell me this definitely happened. Bilate then suplexed Jackson, and Muirhead nearly maimed Rankin with a rear naked choke. The Baldy Snake was this close to mowing everyone down with a WW2 vintage machine gun, I'm told.

I love some Dundee fans.

Couldn't see two administrations coming at their own club, yet they seem to have intimate knowledge of everything that goes on at Dundee United. Impressive. Where do I get contacts like these?

I love some Dundee fans.

Couldn't see two administrations coming at their own club, yet they seem to have intimate knowledge of everything that goes on at Dundee United. Impressive. Where do I get contacts like these?

Specsavers mate - everythings crystal clear with their contacts.

I see Dundee fans aren't any less of a strange bunch since we've gone.

I hope you do sign McGinn, since the Dees were working themselves into a frothy lather at the prospect of him joining his brothers a couple of months back.

I see Dundee fans aren't any less of a strange bunch since we've gone.

I hope you do sign McGinn, since the Dees were working themselves into a frothy lather at the prospect of him joining his brothers a couple of months back.

I'm one of those disinterested fuckers who pays little attention to opposition teams. What sort of player is McGinn? Have it in my head that he's a box to box player, hard worker.

Archived