Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe Kjell Olofsson's 50. I feel very old. What a player he was.

I thought I had misread that when I saw it on his Facebook, I would have put him in his early forties! How time flies...

On what basis? I'd say Utd have been in our shadow since they were formed.

You built your ground in our shadow and only recent matched our trophies won. Hey if it gets you through the night keep repeating it ad nauseum.

You would say, but then, you're clearly an idiot.

Those nine wins games unbeaten must be extra sweet to you, given that the cash you splashed to achieve it saw you plummet into administration.

Total: Dundee United v Dundee - United Wins 78, Draws 38, Dundee Wins 46

The only thing Dundee can claim to have been more successful at now is having fallen into administration more times.

Forever in their shadow :bairn

You would say, but then, you're clearly an idiot.

Total: Dundee United v Dundee - United Wins 78, Draws 38, Dundee Wins 46

The only thing Dundee can claim to have been more successful at now is having fallen into administration more times.

Forever in their shadow :bairn

FFS I was clearly baiting the boy - didn't expect any of the more established posters to rise to it but there you go, lowering expectations again.

Teams are judged on major honours - we are level - Utd have been more successful recently but all that has done is caught you up with the original and best team in the city.

You literally did build your ground n our shadow though so I stand by that one :P

I thought I had misread that when I saw it on his Facebook, I would have put him in his early forties! How time flies...

Left to work in a wheelchair factory with his old man, if I remember correctly. Must be almost 20 years since he signed for us. Scary.

Left to work in a wheelchair factory with his old man, if I remember correctly. Must be almost 20 years since he signed for us. Scary.

I remember his debut, along with Lars on trial. He had a pretty meh game, so I thought we'd never see him again.

One of the best all round forwards we ever had imho.

Archived